Saturday, April 27, 2024

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #528

Messy Messy Fail - Are you like me, where you feel you have all of this extra time throughout the week so you save things that need to happen, but then you just run out of time?  I ran out of LOTS of time this week.  

Tidy Victory - I'm ready to try out a new tubing mascara from Essence - it's called No More Panda Eyes and I cannot tell you how excited I am to try it!  The fallout is supposed to be minimal so you don't have those flakes underneath your eyes. 




Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #528





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #528 - my name is Katie fro Love My Messy Messy Mess and IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am very excited to be spending my birthday with my three awesome kiddos at my FAV Mexican restaurant in town - the queso cannot be beat!


Let's get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!














This Week's Features








When I was in high school I was able to go on an INCREDIBLE trip to Greece - it was absolutely life changing!  One of my favorite aspects of the trip was the amazing food, and I was introduced to tzikiki.  So fresh and yummy, so here's a recipe for Tzatziki Chicken Salad that I will definitely be trying this summer!













The next fun holiday I like to celebrate is Cinco De Mayo and I saw this tutorial for Mini Pinatas - perfect way to get the kids involved!











When we went to Disney World a few years ago, my middle son's favorite treat was the churro.  This recipe for Mexican Churros is going to be a hit with him, not to mention the perfect summer time treat!













We've got big Lego fans in the house, so in my pre-planning for the summer, here's a perfect tutorial for How To Make a Lego Parachute which will provide hours of fun when the kids launch them from their tree house!


Bonus Feature








I love pasta in the summer, and this recipe for Bacon Rosemary Chicken Pasta looks delicious and perfect.  P.S. Rosemary is my favorite herb!














Let's Get To The Party!


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 6 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter