Sunday, April 28, 2024

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #529

Messy Messy Fail - I had planned on soaking my ranunculus corms and planting them outside, however we have had such a mild spring I may have missed my opportunity!  This flower in particular does not like warm weather.

Tidy Victory - I've been good about trying to organize/declutter one thing every day - big or small project.  The other night I was pressed for time, so it was just a basket on an end table.  Another night I had an hour, so I cleaned up the mud room.  Anything is definitely better than nothing!





Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #529





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #529 - my name is Katie from Love My Messy Messy Mess and it's my last week hosting.  

It's been a crazy month filled with lots of concerts at work, starting sports for my one son and elementary musical practices for the other.  Sometimes I feel like I am being pulled in too many directions at once, but with the help of friends and family I get the job done.


Let's get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!











This Week's Features









We are on the brink of Mother's Day, but it's not about the money spent on gifts for us moms.  We appreciate something heartfelt and special.  So if flowers or a gift isn't in the budget for this year, you need to print these Free Mother's Day Printable Coupons for Kids to use - such a fun and thoughtful idea!















I love a yummy dip, and seafood is my favorite.  Emily from Hunny, I'm Home shared this recipe for Easy Hot Crab Dip and it looks absolutely scrumptious.  











I am ready to haul out the house.  It really is quite simple - I need to get rid of stuff.  I love a good checklist, so I thought this list of  62 Things to Declutter That You Won't Miss At All would be a good starting point.  













I would not classify myself as following a strict keto diet but I do try to limit the amount of carbs I eat every day.  I keep a jar of cookies on my island for a little snack and thought this recipe for Keto Cookies with Nut Butter would be a good one to try out!


Bonus Feature







Look at how beautiful this project turned out!  Lee Ann at Creative Moments put this tutorial together on how to make a Magnolia Painted Wooden Rolling Pin - there are sooooooo many possibilities as to designs that can be used.
















Let's Get To The Party!


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 6 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter