Saturday, April 20, 2024

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #527

Messy Messy Fail - The state of my fridge is revolting.  I need to go in and get rid of all the leftovers which are probably moldy!  

Tidy Victory - With this unusually warm spring my bulbs are blooming EVERYWHERE!  I put many new daffodils and tulips in last fall and am so excited to see them all coming up!




Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #527





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #527 - my name is Katie from Love My Messy Messy Mess and I am so excited to be hosting for the month of April.

It was back to work for me this past week after a lovely and restful spring break.  I took me three children along with my mom, sister and her family to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls, ON and we had an absolute BLAST!  I highly recommend it. 


Let's get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!













This Week's Features






We have Taco Tuesday at our house every week, but obvi anything Mexican counts in my opinion.  We love enchiladas so I'll definitely be trying this recipe for Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce from Tamy at Chasing My Life.  I've never made the sauce from scratch before!













Look at this fun project to make your garden even more beautiful than it already is!  These Simply DIY Garden Markers.  Rich and Donna from An Organized Season put together this cute project with supplies from the Dollar Tree, my favorite store!












As a teacher I always appreciate any gifts from my students, which can be anything from a simply thank you note to a handmade picture, even a little tube of lovely hand lotion to keep in my desk.  However this post from Darcy of Darcy and Brian of Plant Gift Ideas for Teachers is perfect!










I saw this elegant Spring Puff Pastry Wreath with Chocolate from the Dutch blog Seasons Blog and had to check it out.  I used Google Translate to convert to English and VOILA - another delicious recipe that is very spring inspired!


Bonus Feature






One of our very own HIH ladies, Linda from A Labour of Love, shared this delicious recipe for a Strawberry Lemonade Margarita and well, I'm a margarita kinda gal, so I couldn't pass up sharing this drink.  Cheers Linda!












Let's Get To The Party!


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 6 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter