Saturday, September 23, 2023

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #497

Messy Messy Fail - Love it for me when I'm hosting and I forget to post my own link party.

Tidy Victory - We had a great 2nd birthday celebration for Miss Hannah!






Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #497





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #497 - Katie again from Love My Messy Messy Mess as I continue my hostessing journey through September.

My kids and I along with my family are returning from a fun weekend of camping at Camp Chautauqua - they had their Fall Festival and let me tell you, the trick-or-treating is better than Halloween!  Jello shots and Truly's for mom, full size candy bars and goodies galore for the kids!


Let's get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!













This Week's Features








The amount of times one of my boys has lost a tooth and I didn't have ANY cash on me.......problem solved with Alison's post Tooth Fairy Gift Ideas from her blog Organized Motherhood - bravo Alison!









September is one of my favorite months here in Western New York - tends to be drier than the spring with cooler days filled with sunshine.  I love my iced and cold coffees over the summer but this recipe for Salted Caramel Cold Brew sounds like a delicious way to transition through the fall.  











Love me a good craft project (even though I have a pile of unfinished ones in various locations around my house!), especially Halloween for sure.  Check out this tutorial for DIY Spell Book Halloween Decoration Craft from the Darcy Bryan blog - how cute would this look on a tiered tray or a shelf?









It is very unforunate but I do not have a Chinese restaraunt within 25 minutes of my home.  So if that's what I'm craving,  I either have to plan well in advance so I can pick it up on my way out of town/work OR make it myself.  I'm Pinning this recipe for Orange Chile Chicken because this looks right up my ally.  This recipe comes from Chasing My Life blog.


Bonus Feature








This update from Debbee of Deb's Buzz blew me away - the simple yet gorgeous look of her black pedestal planter is absolutely stunning.  In this Updated Curb Appeal post, she shows what she and her husband have done with their landscaping and house front - I'm copying this planter next year for sure!

















Let's Get To The Party!


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 6 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter