Sunday, September 24, 2023

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #498

Messy Messy Fail - Let's see how long dishes can sit in the sink before getting smelly!  
Tidy Victory - Performing a mental health clean up this week - goodbye negative energy!







Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #498





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #498 - Katie again from Love My Messy Messy Mess as I continue my hostessing journey through September.

These weekends in WNY have been GORGEOUS!  I love Septembers in this area - perfect weather for doing all the outside activities.


Let's get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!










This Week's Features










I'd love to say what a crafty crafter I am - I think it's more that I am an ASPIRING crafter :D. How sweet is this Stacked Wood Pumpkins from Steph Creates.  I really love how this turned out and I recognize a bunch of the materials from the Dollar Tree.









Did you know scones were so easy to make?  I had no idea until I tried making a batch myself and I was astounded!  This recipe for  Fresh Cinnamon Apple Cider Scones from Cindy's Online Recipe Box looks like a winner to me.













This craft project for A Pumpkin Kissing Ball from Missy at Sonata Home Design looks absolutely darling and again - key word - easy!   I traditionally put out mum hanging baskets but this could be a fun twist on that.









I do love to bake and a dump cake is my love language.  Here's a recipe for Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Dump Cake - I've never tried making one in my crock pot before!


Bonus Feature







This craft just looked way to cool not to feature - this tutorial for an Easy Paper Bag Witch Hat from Karin's Kottage has that primitive look I just love to incorporate in my decorating. 



















Let's Get To The Party!


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 6 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter