Sunday, August 21, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #441

Messy Messy Fail - In an effort to save money this summer (and because I didn't see any that I liked), I tried to put together my own hanging baskets for the front porch.  It's a very shaded area so there's a limited amount of flowers that will do well.  The first set of impatiens I planted in the baskets ended up turning very yellow, aka too much water and not enough light.  The second attempt I used new guinea impatiens that were on sale, but I think I must have missed watering a few of the containers because they somewhat dried out before I even got them in the planters.  So long story short - I wasted two sets of hanging baskets.  Bravo.

Tidy Victory - Our pumpkin patch is doing FANTASTIC this year.  So far we have TONS of large Connecticut field pumpkins, pink pumpkins, hubbard squash, some gourds and bunch of other varieties that I just don't know the name of.  Oh - and blue/green pumpkin.  Love it!






Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #441





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #441 - Katie here from Love My Messy Messy Mess with my 3rd week hosting the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party for August.  MAN this summer is flying by so fast!

Summer is winding down but honestly, September is one of my FAVORITE months here in western New York.  It tends to be warmer, usually a bit on the drier side, but oh-so beautiful as we begin to welcome fall.  What's your September weather like where you are?

It's time to get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!











This Week's Features












This one just seems to be a no-brainer - of COURSE I picked this as a feature!  Who doesn't love Baklava with Honey Syrup?  Thank you to the Must Have Mom for sharing this one!











I know my two young boys would love this one - how fun to make DIY Rock Candy Science Experiment from the Hess Unacademy, so cool and perfect for all of your budding scientists at home!











I am a strong advocate for dressing for your body type.  Not sure what that is or what that even means?  Take the Body Type Quiz from Style Yourself Confident to find out what shape you are to help you dress to look your best!












I am a total Disney fat which immediately made me check out this tutorial to make your own DIY Winnie the Pooh Hunny Pot - so darn cute!
















Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 7 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter