Sunday, August 14, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #440

Messy Messy Fail - I love borrowing from the library so much and the library loves me.  I think I am funding the addition they are building with all of my late fees.  

Tidy Victory - Regardless of my tardiness, I haven't read this many books in the last year that in the last 10 years.  Definitely a tidy victory because reading is the best!





Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #440





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #440 - my name is Katie from Love My Messy Messy Mess and this is my 2nd week hosting the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party for August!

I am a strings teacher in a small city public school district in New York, and we'll be headed back to the classroom in just a few short weeks.  It's so nice to have the summer with my family but I am also eager to start a new school year.  Any of my teacher readers back at it yet?

It's time to get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!









This Week's Features










Here's another recipe to help you use up all that summer squash that is so abundant right now, not to mention a way to get your kids to eat vegetables without them knowing it!  Try Lisa's recipe for Quick and Easy Summer Squash Bread at the Lazy Budget Chef.









I love dragonflies - they are my spirit bug :D. I was immediately excited to see Ann's tutorial for this Wine Bottle Luminary.  She used a cricut for the dragonfly cutout but I bet I could find a vinyl or water bottle sticker somewhere!  










I don't think I need to say much more except thank you to Cindy - Frozen Daiquiri Cream Pie from Cindy's On-Line Recipe Box.










As you know I am a huge Dollar Tree fan so I had to share this!  Niki from Life As A Leo Wife took these Dollar Tree mirrors and made an INCREDIBLE dupe - so cute. Click here for her Pottery Barn Dupe Decorative Mirrors tutorial!







Macarons are one of my all time favorite fancy treats!  There's a little coffee shop down in the village that I like to visit when I am in need of a little something special - iced coffee and macaron it is!  Now with this tutorial from Claire at Claire Justine on How To Make Macarons I can attempt to make my own!











Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 7 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter