Sunday, August 28, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #442

Messy Messy Fail - How did the summer go so fast?  There are always so many things I want to do, and I barely got to any of them.  

Tidy Victory - We have had our sweet Stella puppy for a little over a month and we just love her.  She still has her accidents in the house but she's continuing to get better every day.  The kids love her (except when she continually tries to jump up into their laps) and she's been a joy to have.  Need some happiness in your life?  Rescue a dog!








Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #442





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #442 - Katie here from Love My Messy Messy Mess and this is my final week hosting!  I hope you enjoyed checking out my features and our parties every week - isn't it so fun to see what all the bloggers are posting?

I swear the content shared on our link party gets a bit better every week, so many fun DIY's and recipes to pin!

I keep seeing that people are ready for fall - pumpkin spice coffee, sweaters and falling leaves seem to be making their way to everyone's feed!  Are you ready for fall?  I'm a summer girl through and through, so my answer is a resounding NO! :D

It's time to get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!













This Week's Features











The very thought of Nutella makes my mouth water - obviously I had to include this recipe for Simple Nutella Milkshakes from Melissa at Everyday Savy in my features!  My absolute FAVORITE way to eat Nutella however is on a piece of white toast - de-lish!













You are either team PSL or you are not - I most definitely am!  It's still going to be warm here in WNY throughout September, so I plan to cool off with this Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte from Michelle of the Wooden Spoon Effect - so yummy!











As I continue to prep and think ahead for fall, I want to try some new apple desserts besides my standard apple pie.  This recipe for a Sourdough Apple Cake looks outstanding and much different from our usual, so I'm going to give it a go!  Thanks to Karla from The Happy Mustard Seed for sharing it with us!















As summer wraps up I am on a mad dash to finish declutter a few specific rooms before school really starts.  This list if 85+ Easy Things You Can Declutter  sounds like a great place to start - just go down Tracy Lynn's list and you'll be on your way to freedom from clutter!


















Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 7 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter