Monday, January 10, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #408

Messy Messy Fail - I'm the worst.  See publish date.  Very late.

Tidy Victory - None.  Absolutely none.  I am THE WORST!  See above.  But you can still see all the latest posts our bloggers submitted!



Welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party #408


We are excited about a new year of sharing, linking, reading, Pinning and inspiration. For January, Linda from A Labour of Life is our hostess for the month, so let’s get started.

Link Features for Happiness is Homemade #408

Welcome back– our first blog party of 2022. Gosh I am not sure where the time has gone, it seems just yesterday I was trying to select the first features of 2021 and now its already the a new year and hopefully a BRAND NEW YEAR.

It was an interesting week, a lot of self reflection Bloggers sharing what they are working on and what their followers loved last year. It’s tough I want to say, selecting only 4 posts to highlight. Which is why I want to remind everyone, take a moment and search through. This is a space to get inspired and help each other out!

A Tablescape

I am thinking it will not surprise you that I had to start with a tablescape. And this weeks feature caught my eye robably because my own New Years Eve table was also Gold, black and white. Debbee's Buzz is once again sharing an amazing table with unique dishes.

nye table



A Drink

Next up from Strength and Sunshine a tasty drink. The easiest Vegan White Hot Chocolate recipe is just 3 ingredients, sweet, creamy, and so cozy! This dairy-free white chocolate hot cocoa is gluten-free, allergy-free, and made in less than 10 minutes! A delicious homemade beverage to warm you up on a cold winter day. Customize it with vegan whipped cream, marshmallows, or a sweet drizzle!

vegan hot cocoa


A Tasty Soup

Next up was a delicious bowl of Broccoli soup whipped up by Ducks in a Row. I am on a soup kick lately and this one looks scrumptious. And quite possibly the fcat I just made the same soup this week, had me really needing to share.

broccoli soup



A Knitting Pattern

Heart Hearth and Crafting shared a fun knitting pattern. Creating a beautiful Mariners hat and sharing the link to the free pattern.I am inspired to pick up my knotting needles and get crafty again.

mariners hat



Special Treat

and as an added bonus I could not resist sharing this no bake peppermint Cheesecake from the Lou Lou Girls. Mouthwatering awesomeness.

no bake cheesecake

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter