Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Happiness is Homemade Link Party #409

Messy Messy Fail - Better late than never, folks!

Tidy Victory - Christmas is down? *shrugs shoulders*




Welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party #409! 


We are excited about a new year of sharing, linking, reading, Pinning and inspiration. For January, Linda from A Labour of Life is our hostess for the month of January, so let’s get started

It was an interesting week, a lot of self reflection Bloggers sharing what they are working on and what their followers loved last year.  It’s tough I want to say,  selecting only 4 posts to highlight.  which is why I want to remind everyone, take a moment and search through.  This is a space to get inspired and help each other out!

piun hih 409


A Tablescape

I am thinking it will not surprise you that I had to start with a tablescape. And this weeks feature caught my eye probably well it is a table lol. I do love tablescapes and pinning ideas for later. Today I am featuring Materpieces of my Life and her NYE Scape. All the candles and crystal caght my attention but honesty check out the mini ite cloches at each place. Simply stunning!


nye table


A Drink

Next up from Peacock Ridge Farm a delicious Friendship tea.. A sweet recipe passed down from her mother. Bringing bck memories of childhood and easier times.


A Tasty Soup

Next up was 10 tasty soup recipes from the Lazy Gastronme. I am on a soup kick lately and these all look scrumptious.


10 winter soups


A Crochet Pattern

Howling at the Moon shared a fun crochet pattern. Creating a beautiful cat and sharing the links pattern.  I am inspired to pick up my knotting needles and get crafty again.

ming cat


Special Treat

And as an added bonus I could not resist sharing this Red Chicken Chili from Chasing my Life. Mouthwatering awesomeness.


red chicken Chii


Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter