Sunday, September 26, 2021

Happiness is Homemade Link Party #394

Messy Messy Fail - Early last week, I stopped at a local greenhouse to purchase some pretty decorative cabbage and kale to plant outside for the winter garden.  Everything is on sale now, so I also picked up some deadnettle which is a great ground cover.  Unfortunately, due to the circumstances below, the deadnettle sat outside for a few days unwatered.....

Tidy Victory - Because I had my baby girl last Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!  At exactly 12:23 on Tuesday 9/21/21, baby Hannah made her surprise entrance into the world!  She was 5 weeks early but of good size so problems were minimal - 6 lb. 2 oz.  The boys, my husband and I are so in love with her, she is the cutest!






Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #394





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #394 - it's the 4th and final week in September for my hosting.  I hope you enjoyed all of my features, it was always so hard to pick just a few!

It's been an interesting week to say the least!  Sunday marked 35 weeks pregnant and then suddenly on Tuesday, my water broke at work!  After a quick two-block drive to labor and delivery at our local hospital, my daughter was born via c-section in just a few hours - crazy!  We are both doing great and my sons are SO excited to meet her!

And now on to the party - here are my picks from last week's party!








This Week's Features










I'm going to be home for a bit now with my new baby, so I've been looking for some fun crafts I can complete at home without taking too much time.  This Fall Pumpkin Sign from our very own Life As A Leo Wife looks like just the ticket!











We took our last family camping trip just this past weekend and our friends who joined us made this treat to share.  I enjoyed it SO MUCH that I had to share it with you - click here for the Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Apple Dip.












Halloween is one of my favorite holidays - we love to decorate and get out all our scary Halloween decor.  I am not so good at putting together a tablescape so I was hoping to find some inspiration with these Four Halloween Tablescape Ideas from Whispers of the Heart - SPOOOOOOOOKY!










My sons LOVE drinking hot coco bombs but we've always bought them, never made them.  I think this recipe for Mermaid Hot Chocolate Bombs would be SO fun make for any kid!





*BONUS FEATURE*







Cinnamon rolls are one of my favorite treats but a Jumbo Cinnamon Roll?!?!?!?!  I'm ready to get baking!














Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter