Sunday, September 19, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #393

Messy Messy Fail - I have SO MANY MORE CLOTHES that need to be donated.  There is a giant pile sitting in the upstairs hallway and I am NOT here for it.  Not to mention that half the times I've gone to make a donation no one is ACCEPTING any!

Tidy Victory - Do you know what camping pie irons are?  They are two pieces of cast iron that clamp together, and you use then to make "camping pies" like little pizzas, fruit pies, etc.  You literally put the good stuff inside, stick the iron in the campfire and hope for the best.  After a few fails (charred beyond recognition) I have FINALLY figured out the perfect timing to make them.  My favorite way is to use two slices of white break, some apple pie filling and then sprinkle with cinnamon on top when done.  So yummy!






Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #393





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #393 - it's the 3rd week in September and I've got some AMAZING features I found to share with you.

My family and I just returned from our last camping trip for the year, and what a year it's been!  We've been to: Family Affair Campground, Allegheny State Park, Letchworth State Park, Evangola State Park, Lake Erie State Park and finally Camp Chautauqua.  Each place has something unique that we love which is exactly why we go back every year!

And now on to the party - here are my picks from last week's party!






This Week's Features








Where are all my Harry Potter fans at?  I know there are plenty of butterbeer recipes on Pinterest but how about a tutorial to make Homemade Butterbeer Soap?  Way too cool, that's what this is!









Self proclaimed pumpkin spice nut here!  I love anything pumpkin flavored in the fall, but why buy when I can make my own?  Here's a recipe for Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer from Arlene of Flour On My Face - thanks for the recipe woman!










Our weather in WNY is slowly cooling down as the days get shorter.  The current state of my garden?  Well, being 9 months pregnant, they are a mess!  But there are still lots of little chores I can do to help get it ready for winter.  This post with 5 Tasks In Your Fall Garden is just what I need to help me prioritize.








I couldn't NOT pick a sweetie to add as a feature!  I'm a big fan of bark - there are so many different things you can do with it for all the different holidays.  This recipe for Autumn Double Chocolate Pretzel Bark sounds and looks so delicious for fall!





*BONUS FEATURE*





Do I really need to offer an explanation?  These Gingerbread Vampire Cookies are just the coolest!












Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter