Monday, September 13, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #392

Messy Messy Fail - Don't you love it when you find that unidentifiable spill in the fridge?  I caught a doozy last week let me tell you.  Could have been pudding, could have been cheese juice - we'll never know.

Tidy Victory - We are ready to go for Halloween!  Although I tried to convince my youngest to be a pineapple for the holiday (he has a thing for pineapples!) the minecraft zombie won in the end.  At least we have all our costume ready, including for little miss whenever she arrives :D






Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #392





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #392 - I'm Katie back with you for my 2nd week of hosting for the month of September.

We have a decent size pumpkin patch planted on our property with about 10 varieties of pumpkins and I am DYING to pick them and get them organized on the front porch.  Our varieties include Jack-O-Lanterns and Connecticut fields - it's so exciting to watch them grow!

Let's get on to my chosen features from last week's party, shall we?  












This Week's Features









I like keeping some quick and easy dinner recipes in my arsenal for late work days.  My husband and I would really like this - so fancy with shrimp on a pizza.  Check out this recipe for Garlic Shrimp Pizza from Homemade On A Weeknight.












I love decorating the house with all sorts of different pumpkins for the fall holidays.  All sorts of textures, colors and sizes are my jam.  These cute Chunky Yarn Pumpkins from Dollar Tree Pumpkins are perfect to add to my collection AND a fun craft as well.













Traditionally I always make fresh pasta sauce in the late summer/fall to freeze for the winter.  This looks like a great recipe for Sauce with Garden Tomatoes from The Apple Street Cottage blog.  Nothing beats fresh sauce!











Snickerdoodle cookies are one of our household favorites, so of course I want to try this Snickerdoodle Crazy Cake from the Lou Lou Girls - a perfect fall dessert!





*BONUS FEATURE*









Another fun crafting idea - didn't this DIY Candy Corn Trick or Treat Sign turn out so cute?  Another cute project using Dollar Tree items just in time for Halloween!










Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter