Sunday, December 20, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #354

Messy Messy Fail - Biggest fail this past week was my lack of SLEEP!  If I can get to bed my midnight, it's amazing.  And not that I was going to bed really late this week (probably 1 am on average, alarm starts going off at 5 am) but DANG did it really catch up with me.  Looking forward to Christmas break is all I've got to say about that.

Tidy Victory - I've got all of my 4 Christmas trees up and decorated - our big main tree in the library room, a small flocked Little Red Truck tree in the living room, a white Places We've Been Tree with Snowmen (don't ask) in the kitchen, and the front porch tree.  Do you just have one tree up or several?  I say, you can never have too many :D





Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #354





Welcome one and all to our 3rd December blog hop for Happiness Is Homemade! 

It's me Katie, hosting again, from the blog Love My Messy Messy Mess where I share my messy messes and tidy victories in my journey as a working boy mom and wife.  You can also follow me on Instagram @LoveMyMessyMessyMess and Facebook at Love My Mess.

We are getting down to the wire folks - ONLY 5 SLEEPS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?!?

Our presents are purchased, now we need to just finish up the wrapping, do a little more baking and a little more groccery shopping.  I always make eggs benedict for breakfast on Christmas morning with a Christmas ham, Paula Deen's potato casserole, green bean casserole and some kind of roll for dinner.  I'm also going to make a pumpkin pie because it's my oldest's favorite!

Are you ready for Christmas?!?!?!?!  If you are, that's great!  If not, don't worry it WILL still be awesome!

Now let's talk about the awesome features I've picked to feature from last week's party.  Ready to see what I've chosen?  Scroll down!








This Week's Features






I am such a sucker for a wreath - I currently have 5 hanging up and I made two of them!  However I do not have a DIY Ornament Ball Wreath.  Looks like a great project I can work on over Christmas break for next year, maybe pick up some clearance ornaments after Christmas!







I will drink apple cider all through the fall and winter months when I don't feel like coffee or tea, especially in the evening.  This recipe for Cranberry Orange Spiced Cider sounds like a fun twist that I could easily make when I need a hot yummy.








So let's talk about coconut - you either love it or you hate it, and I LOVE IT!  Plus these little cookies look so pretty and delicate, almost lacy!  Check out this recipe for Coconut Rum Balls from Comfort Spring - makes me want to bake RIGHT NOW!








I am a crazy recycling lady, I try to throw away as little as possible.  I love how Tiffany from TeeDiddlyDee upcycled a wine bottle to make this cool decoration.  This DIY Wine Bottle Snow Globe is very much in the farmhouse style which is right up my alley, too!



*BONUS FEATURE*





Honestly I don't think I need to say much, just look at this picture, you know what you need to do.  Chocolate Espresso Biscotti - don't kid yourself, click the link.









Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!
Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter