Sunday, October 4, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #343

Messy Messy Fail -  Is your reusable container drawer/cabinet out of control?  Do you just have awkwardly stacked piles of mismatched containers and lids?  If so, we are #twinning, and thanks for admitting that along with me. 

Tidy Victory - Typically I let the gardens go around now and just cut them back in the spring, but that can be quite the mess.  I decided to get ahead and take care of everything BEFORE it snows this year in hopes of less spring cleanup - we'll see how it goes!




Happy October and can I say it please... I am so happy I live in a world with Octobers.  What a fun month, fall has started, Canadian Thanksgiving and yes - Halloween.  And the start of Q4 for all the bloggers.  OMG what a month. Welcome to Happiness is Homemade Ready For October. Today I celebrate fall in all its glory. Muted pumpkins, rustic decor and all the things to sip and savour.  Come show us what you are working on!   hih343


Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins, honestly how stunning is this craft?  I could not stop scrolling when I saw this picture from ECCENTRICITIES BY JVGThese upcycled dollar store pumpkins for decorating this fall will be taking a space around the entry table all season long. I love how these turned out with the matte finish in white and pink colors.

Upcycled-dollar-store-pumpkins-Autumn-Decor_square  


Next up we head to a tablescape, does that surprise anyone?  Artful Homemaking has created a beautiful Neutral Rustic Table. I was mesmorized with the detailing. Rustic neutral fall tablescape with white pumpkins, linen and wood accents. Decorate your table for fall with these simple ideas!

fall-table-setting-idea 


Next up is dessert or maybe a snack.  Pumpkin Glazed Donuts, wow you had me at PUMPKIN.  Walking on Sunshine Recipes has created the perfect fall donut  with a box of spice cake mix and then topped with a homemade crumb topping and sweet glaze are baked in the oven using a donut pan.One of my favorite treats for Fall is enjoying pumpkin spice donuts. I think this recipe I’m sharing with you today for Pumpkin Glazed Donuts is better than the Dunkin Donuts pumpkin donut recipe because of the crumb topping and sweet glaze.

Pumpkin-Glazed-Crumb-Donuts-on-white-tray-with-LOGO 



You guys, if you’re looking for a delicious, yet easy fall cocktail… this is it! It’s so simple, yet has all the elements to make you forget that fall really just means winter is on its way. The House on Silverado has created the most delicious looking martini, and I am betting it tastes just as great. Apple Cider Martinis, anyone else ready to see heck ya pour me one? 

  apple cider martini


And today I am ending with Dinner, or supper depending on what tou might call it.  Fall comfort food at its finest. A Proverbs 31 Wife had me drooling over this white chicken chili soup.  Is this not perfect for cool fall evenings? It’s easy, less than an hour start to finish and because the pot needs to simmer awhile, you have plenty of time to wash up the meal prep dishes and set the table!

chicken-chili_003-700x526




Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.
 
 
Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!
Linda @ A Labour Of Life Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess  Let’s get on with the party!   

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter