Sunday, September 27, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #342

Messy Messy Fail - Last was the week to beat all weeks - if it could go wrong, it pretty much did.  I can't go into specifics - it would make this blog post multiple pages long - but it's OVER and I'm ready to move on to the next week!

Tidy Victory - I FINALLY get to start teaching virtual string lessons to my students - I HAVE MISSED THEM SO MUCH!!!!!  It's not ideal but we are going to make the best of it and make it a great year!





Happy Fall y’all.  Hope you are having an amazing week and have been creating like crazy. For me I have been back to my IRL job and having a crazy week. I have not even set my first Fall Table yet, shocker.  This week I have a new theme for our Happiness is Homemade features. I mean hello Pumpkin Spice and all things nice right? hih342  



First up these Mini Succulent Pumpkins from Stone Gable. Succulent topped pumpkins are the prettiest things! I think mini baby boo pumpkins and tiny succulents were made for each other. They are both very trendy right now and the succulents add such a nice topper to these little white pumpkins!

SUCCULENT-TOPPED-MINI-PUMPKINS-8-2 


Whispers of the Heart has created a perfect Pumpkin Tablescape. A blogger after my own heart or table. She creates a lovely scape every Wednesday so make sure to check out her latest creations. 

pumpkin table 



Our own Ducks In A Row shared a scrumptious Apple Crisp this week. Apple crisp tastes best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Be prepared, it won’t last long! You may want to make a double batch. 

Apple-Crisp-dreamstime_xs_21440903 



Simple Fall Soups, a collection of hale and hearty soups from Homemade on a Weeknight. Leaves changing colors and beginning to fall to the ground. Getting dark sooner, getting cooler earlier, maybe a little rain starting to trickle? All these things make me think of Autumn and my mind instantly turns to warm bowls of soup.

Potato-Leek-Soup-with-Sausage-3353403318-1598633775490  


And for a special feature some fun Printables from My Home for All Seasons. They are such a fun and easy way to add to your seasonal decor.. I am so happy to be able to share a few more with you! Bringing in the season with printable art is simply a “must do!”

ox-river-frames-


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.
 
 
Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!

Linda @ A Labour Of Life Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess  Let’s get on with the party!   
  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter