Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #318


Messy Messy Fail - Just finished week 4 of quarantine - I thought we had found a nice flow by week 3 but then week 4 sent some curveballs.  The balance between teacher and mom is particularly difficult. When I would normally push a student in a classroom setting I have to let up and allow for some space.  Tricky, tricky, tricky....

Tidy Victory - I have not cooked this much IN MY LIFE!  Don't get me wrong I do enjoy cooking.  The usual 2-3 cooked dinners a week is now more like 4-5.  At least.  But it's fun and for the most part, the household is enjoying it!




Welcome to Happiness is Homemade Link Party #318 - Happy Easter!!!




Hello and HAPPY EASTER!!  My name is Katie of  Love My Messy Messy Mess and I am here to host another Happiness Is Homemade Link Party!

From all the hostesses here we'd like to wish you a warm and happy Easter to you and your families who celebrate!  We know many of you are probably celebrating in a smaller way than usual - within your households, no worship service - but that's okay.  Family and health are what matters right now!

As it is Easter, my theme for today's features was just that!  Be sure to visit and Pin these ideas for next year!

I hope you enjoy all of my picks and that you have a restful and healthy Easter holiday with those that you love!




Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #318 Features















Dave from That Guy Who Grills has shared this yummy sound recipe for Easy Smoked Deviled Eggs because SERIOUSLY - what else are you going to do with all of those colored Easter eggs? :D







A tiered tray is an essential decor item to have in your arsenal simply because of it's diversity - you can decorate it for all seasons, all holidays!  Check out how Niky from The House of Silverado decorated her Easter Tiered Tray, I am so inspired!









I don't think I need to say much about this feature except THANK YOU CINDY for sharing your Lemon Orange Sunshine Swirl Muffins - these WILL be on my Easter table next year!








This is just the cutest and I LOVE that Lisa from Fresh Vintage was able to reuse items to make this beautiful Springform Pan Spring Planter.  You KNOW you can find one of these at every estate sale or flea market clear across the country!









Finally, my fellow co-host Bev from Eclectic Red Barn has made this darling Bunny Butt Garland that I will be crafting for next year's decor.  Absolutely ADORABLE!



Thanks again for joining us at this party - remember to click around and visit all the wonderful inspiration our party has to offer!  


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter