Sunday, April 19, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #319


Messy Messy Fail - I know I am not the only one who has been complaining about this, but WHY IS MY HOUSE A DISASTER IF I'M ALWAYS HOME?!?!?!?!?  So far I have cleaned the breezeway, mudroom and laundry room from top to bottom and YOU'D NEVER KNOW!

Tidy Victory - I started watching a new series on Hulu since we ditched DirecTV and DANG is it good.  I definitely think I want to read the book as well, but the Handmaid's Tale is insanely good, albeit depressing.  I love a psychologically thrilling show and this one definitely fits the bill!






Welcome to Happiness is Homemade Link Party #319




Welcome to another week of Happiness Is Homemade link party!  My name is Katie of  Love My Messy Messy Mess and I just KNOW it's going to be a fabulous week - it's my birthday week!

I'm quickly approaching 40 but I have one year left, so it's luck number 39 for me!  I'm going to live up my last year in my 30's with lots of friends, family time, camping, good wine and good food!

All of my features this week are favorites of mine - special treats, food, decor and CHECKING THINGS OFF OF LISTS!




Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #319 Features
















Britt from Not Your Mom's Gifts put together this great little lots-of-time-at-home list of 10 Things You Have to Try When You're Bored at Home - because NOTHING feels better than crossing items off of your to-do list!  I especially want to FINISH a book!








When I was a young single girl, one of my favorite weekend activities was popping a bottle of champs, binge watch SITC eating french bread pizza.  I saw this recipe shared by Tracey from The Kitchen Is My Playground for Easy Supreme French Bread Pizza and it totally took me back!










With all of this extra time spent at home I've been looking around my own home and thinking of ways to change things up a bit.  I don't necessarily like to spend much money on home decor but sometimes a change is needed.  This great post from Yvonne of Stone Gable gives you 7 Tips for Decorating with Neutrals - a great way to incorporate pieces that can be used anywhere or throughout your house.  










Confession time - I absolutely LOVED Dunkaroos when I was a kid.  I had a major sweet tooth, and don't get me wrong I still do.  Just a little sweetie is all I need these days, not a whole box like I used to be able to eat. I have to try this recipe for Homemade Dunkaroos and see if it fits the bill!









Another one, took me straight back.  This rainbow treat is DELIGHTFUL to look at and would be so fun to make with the boys - yum!  Click on Sarah's recipe for Rainbow Jello is a must-try from her blog Must Have Mom.



Thanks again for joining us at this party - remember to click around and visit all the wonderful inspiration our party has to offer!  


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter