Sunday, January 12, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #305


Messy Messy Fail - I think the room in our house that gets neglected the most is my bedroom.  I mean, think about it - you're hardly in it but to sleep!  It's not like when I get annoyed by the sink full of dirty dishes because I'm staring at them every time I walk into the kitchen to eat a cookie :D.  It's my goal tomorrow to just get my bedroom IN LINE!

Tidy Victory - I've already made my first Salvation Army donation for the 2020 year and it felt good!  I typically keep a small bag or box in my room or closet where I can toss clothing items that no longer "spark joy".  I've come to the realization lately that if I even think for a MOMENT that I no longer like a piece of clothing, in the box it goes!  Makes space in my closet and a possible new item for someone else - total win win!



Welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party 305. We are excited about a new year of sharing, linking, reading, Pinning and inspiration. Linda from A Labour of Life is our hostess for the month of January, so let’s get started.



Happiness is Homemade Link Party 305

Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party 305– our second blog party of 2020. Gosh I am not sure where the time has gone, it seems just yesterday I was trying to select the first features of the year and now its already the 12th. It was an interesting week, a lot of self reflection and a review of 2019. Bloggers sharing what they are working on and what their followers loved last year. It's tough I want to say, selecting only 4 posts to highlight. Which is why I want to remind everyone, take a moment and search through. This is a space to get inspired and help each other out in Happiness is Homemade 305.

  Let's get started shall we? Today we start with trends. Sharing a wonderful article from Stone Gable Blog. She is discussing the top trends for 2020. Take a look I think you may be surprised. "Seriously, friends! I’m just sharing what I am seeing! You may be happy about these trends or maybe not. But please know that it’s my job and pleasure to share them."


2020 design trends 

 Common Sparrows has created a beautiful 2020 Calendar Shadow Box. The perfect way to move into the new year.



2020 shadow box 

 Whispers of the Heart has shared 12 awesome Tablescapes. Honestly 12, one for each month of the year and they are simply stunning.



January TableA

And finally can we have a Happiness week without a recipe?? Here is something really new from She Saves. A Hashbrown, Avocado bacon breakfast sandwich, and that is a mouthful. Haha a mouthful in more than one way isn't it. And she provides a great tip for morning prep, I also love these Hash Brown Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches because I can make the hash brown part and add the toppings as each member of our family comes through the kitchen on their way out the door. 
avocado bacon sandwich  
AS a bonus: Krafty Planner has shared a free 2020 Calendar Printable. AS she said what better way to start the year off right than a new Calendar. Plus she outlines a few great uses. (Unfortunately I can't share the picture but please go check it out)


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.
Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade - be sure to give them a visit!
Linda @ A Labour Of Life Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess Let's get on with the party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter