Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fluster Buster Creative Muster Featured Post

Messy Messy Fail - The toddler and I wanted to bake some Strawberry Amish Friendship bread (post will be following shortly) - had all of our ingredients including the cup of frozen strawberries.  I'm not sure if I didn't let the strawberries drain enough or what, but I could not get the middle of the bread to bake up.  Mush would be a great way to describe the gooey center of that loaf.  I told my husband to toast a slice up in the toaster oven and cover it with whipped cream.


Before being baked, didn't look too bad then!

Tidy Victory - As you see below.......I got another feature!  This time, it is at the Fluster Buster Creative Muster Linky Party.  I want to give a huge thank you to Robin at Fluster Buster for the link party and for advertising my blog everywhere - on her blog, Facebook, Google, Instagram and Twitter accounts.  Be sure to read and click below for this week's party!





Great IdeasWelcome to week 135 of The Creative Muster!

We're thrilled that you've chosen to party with us.
The Creative Muster is home to some of the most creative bloggers, so we spend a lot of time sharing on our social media sites. If you're looking to get exposure, find some inspiration or meet new people then you're in the right place. Grab your favorite family friendly posts, share them, then sit back and check out some of the other amazing things that are being shared, there are a ton of great ideas to be found here!
{Party Begins Every Tuesday's at 6pm EST}
Great Ideas
Great Ideas
Anne of Green Gables Lemonade by Love My Messy Messy Mess
A Look Back at Creative Muster Features August 5, 2014 - The BEST in Pinterest Group Board Advice by Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller August 6, 2013 - Baked Avocados by Lamberts Lately
Great Ideas

Fluster Buster