Sunday, September 3, 2023

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #495

Messy Messy Fail - I have a large cleanup project in my garage that's just been staring at me in the face, time to take care of that.  It's a pile of items (mostly gardening) from the red barn that needed to find a home with me in the garage.  We'll see if I can tackle some of that tomorrow!

Tidy Victory - I'm on time AND I'm hostessing this month - woo hoo!




Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #495





Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #495 - my name is Katie from Love My Messy Messy Mess and it is my turn to serve as the hostess for the magical month of September - yay for me!  

I'm a public school orchestra teacher in Western New York so we are getting ready for our students to start school - I'll see kids for the first day on Tuesday!  

I am very ready to go back - although I do love my summers (total teacher perk!) it's nice to get back into my work routine and see all of my students again.  

Here in WNY we consider this Labor Day weekend the last weekend of summer, so be sure to get outside and soak up some of the beautiful weather.  


Let's get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!








This Week's Features







I have only been to Disney World once with my family but I am hooked for life!  There is always something new and exciting to do there, so of course I want to go back.  In the meantime I love checking out all the Disney inspired DIY's and I thought this Mickey Inspired Pumpkin Wreath DIY Dollar Tree from Beth of Creatively Beth just awesome!







I'm alway looking for ways to get extra protein in my diet, and who needs processed store-bought ones when you can make this Peanut Butter Protein Bar Recipe from the website Oh Clary.  Definitely going to try making these to help me get through the long school days.













With a little one in the house again I am alway looking for fun holiday crafts.  These DIY Coffee Filter Bats from the blog Darcy & Brian look like a lot of fun and perfect for her age (she's nearly 2!).









I love all things pumpkin and that ain't no lie!  These Pumpkin Lush Bars from Jen at Cincy Shopper look like a dream to make and eat - give me all the pumpkin!


Bonus Feature








Weeds - the bane of my existence.  One of the constant chores I am doing to no end, so I'll try anything.  Found this recipe for Homemade Weed Killer from Gma's Photo and I'm ready to give it whirl!













Let's Get To The Party!


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 6 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter