Saturday, October 1, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #446

Messy Messy Fail - We are doing a lot of camping these last few weekends of September but it's our first time out this year!  I have a packing list in my head that usually occurs in May or June, but that never happened.  So how many items do you think I forgot?  A lot!  Thanks to family for saving the day!

Tidy Victory - I was able to purchase a very inexpensive money plant at the beginning of the summer and it created so many babies!  I separated them, put them in their own little pots, and now I have a ton of plants!  It's good luck to give them to others, so that's what I'm going to do!



Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #446


I'm Niki from Life as a LEO Wife, and I'm your co-hostess for the month of September. I'm so glad that you're here to inspire and be inspired by all of the greatness shared on this week's party! If you missed last week's party, you can check it out here.


This Week's Features



Using hot glue to decorate pumpkins is such a great way to create pumpkins that are uniquely you. Check out how Beth from Creatively Beth did it!




This Halloween candy jar is something that even beginning crafters can make. Steph from Steph Creates made such a cute one, didn't she?


Decorating for fall doesn't have to be a brain stumper, but it can be sometimes. Maria from Pure Happy Home came up with an easy & ingenious way to style her bookshelves using only pumpkins (yes, even real ones!).



I can't pass up decorating my home with a Hocus Pocus theme this Halloween since the second installment of the beloved classic will release September 30. These witch hat cupcake toppers cooked up by Ann over at Ann's Entitled Life will be perfect to have at our yearly family movie night! (By the way, my free printables for my full Halloween family movie night will be out next week, remember last year's Beetlejuice night? Can you guess what this year's movie will be?)


I couldn't mention Hocus Pocus 2 without sharing this witch themed Halloween tablescape brought to you by our own Linda of A Labour of Life. So perfect for movie night, right?! Moving picture perfect!



Pin for Later


On to the Party!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Kim @ Once Upon a Special Needs Life

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter