Sunday, July 31, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #438

Messy Messy Fail - I must have poison ivy growing in my flower garden because I have it on my hands.  Now I am highly allergic but I'm pretty surprised that I didn't see it - no better way to ruin a good time!

Tidy Victory - Puppy potty training is going well - we make sure to take her out every 30 minutes or so when we are home and that is working for us!  BTW - did I tell you we got a puppy?  :)




 

Bread on the table

 

Welcome! Thank you so much for coming by for the Happiness Is Homemade link party. Whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts or a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares, we are so glad you are here! ♥

This party is published on 7 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


 Before we start this week’s party, take a look at some fabulous features from our party just one week ago:

This Week's Featured Posts

Sea shell display on a table

Ideas for Displaying Sea Shells from The House on Silverado

 

lemon table setting

Styling A Lemon Table Setting from Deb Bees Buzz

 

Instant Pot Chocolate Layered Cake

Instant Pot Chocolate Layered Cake by Fat Dad Foodie

 

Mason Jar Teacher Gift with free printable

Mason Jar DIY Teacher Gift with Free Printable from Hunny I'm Home DIY

 

Cheesy Mashed Potatoes Casserole

Cheesy Mashed Potatoes Casserole from Not Entirely Average

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Feature Collage HIH Party