Sunday, January 30, 2022

Happiness is Homemade Link Party #412


Messy Messy Fail - A heartbreaking loss for the Buffalo Bills that ended our season last Sunday.  Ask any fan, we thought this was our year.  But that's how the world of sports goes.

Tidy Victory - I scored my first penny items at Dollar General - are you in the know?!?!?!?!  Essentially every week on Tuesdays, a few particular items in the store go on ultra-clearance for 1 penny.  This can be anything from children's cough medicine, candy, cleaning products, etc.  Not all stores carry the items so half the fun is in the search!




Happiness is Homemade Link Party #412 


Can you believe the end of January is "nigh" upon us? Meaning winter is flying by. But hey it is my birthday, usually a signal I am heading somewhere warm but not this year again. No worries though all these amazing posts are inspiring me to create and that helps. Linda from A Labour of Life ( moi lol) is our hostess for the month of January and this marks the end of my adventure. Handing the baton off to a new hostess but for today - let’s get started!

Link Features for Happiness is Homemade 412

It was an interesting week, a lot of self reflection Bloggers sharing what they are working on and what their followers loved last year. I hope y’all know how hard it is to only pick 4 posts to highlight. Which is why I want to remind everyone, take a moment and search through. This is a space to get inspired and help each other out. I swore this week I would get off the Valentine's theme but seriously way to many awesome heart features.


hih 412 pin

A Tablescape

I have found my groove and my feature routine so lets start with a tablescape. And this weeks feature caught my eye probably because I have been thinking hearts and flowers.Actually it was the heart plate that caught me. I just found some heart bowls so stay tuned for my next table lol. Today the bright red and pink hearts caught my eye, A Valentines table. Inspiration for the gal who loves to celebrate love. Anne's Inspired love really nailed this one.


heart table




Tasty Chocolate Charcuterie

Trying something new this week, check out this yummy looking Chocolate Charcuterie Board from Wonderlust and Wellness. This Chocolate Charcuterie Board is filled with delicious and decadent chocolate treats – perfect for just about any occasion. You’ll find everything you need to build this rich, chocolaty, dessert board – a sweet charcuterie board idea!

charcuterie in chocolate



Valentine’s Sugar Scrub

I love a good sugar scrub but don’t love all the extras that are in some commercially prepared ones. Plus they can be expensive. This easy DIY sugar scrub from Everyday Savvy requires just a few ingredients and can be infused with your favorite essential oils. This sugar scrub makes a great DIY gift for Valentine’s day or any holiday.

diy sugar scrub



Valentines Kitchen Decor

Penny's Vintage Decor has created the cutest Valentines Kitchen ever. I am serious I am now on the hunt for Ceramic Cakes, Chickens and homemade heart and love signs. Take a tour through her home you will not be disappointed.

valentines kitchen


Special Feature

If you are looking for free printable kids Valentine cards then look no further! These kids Valentine cards from Must Have Mom are perfect for handing out at classroom Valentine’s Day parties and exchanging with friends.

hand made V Day cards army guys


Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares! Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter