Sunday, January 23, 2022

Happiness is Homemade Link Party #411

Messy Messy Fail - I had saved a few cute pumpkins from Halloween/Thanksgiving to harvest some seeds from.  I moved them to the back deck so they would be close to the kitchen, making me more likely to remember them.  I forgot about them - they are buried under snow and I don't know if I have the gumption to dig them out.

Tidy Victory - Made some delicious and easy recipes for dinner this week including this one for instant pot clam chowder from 4 Sons 'R' Us!  



Welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party #411! 


Third week of January already but we are still excited about a new year of sharing, linking, reading, Pinning and inspiration. For January, Linda from A Labour of Life is our hostess for the month of January, so let’s get started

Welcome back! 

It was an interesting week, a lot of self reflection. Bloggers sharing what they are working on and what their followers loved last year.  I hope y'all know how hard it is to only pick 4 posts to highlight.  Which is why I want to remind everyone, take a moment and search through.  This is a space to get inspired and help each other out.


pin for hih 411

A Tablescape

I have found my groove and my feature routine so let's start with a tablescape. This week's feature caught my eye because I have been thinking hearts and flowers. Actually it was the napkin fold that caught me. What a creative heart napkin. Today the bright red heart caught my eye, A Rose Valentines table. Inspiration for the gal who loves to celebrate love. Debbee's Buzz really nailed this one.

sweetheart tablescape


A Tasty Mocktail, that's pretty too

Trying something new this week, check out this yummy looking mocktail from Everyday Savvy. This mocktail recipe is simple, easy to follow, and has just a few ingredients. Simply Juice Mixed Berry is a great base for this mocktail recipe. Great for all ages and truth be told I am thinking it also would make a great cocktail for me with a splash of rum or vodka!


valentines mocktail


Valentine's Cocoa Bombs

These easy Valentine’s Cocoa Bombs are a fun way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The cocoa bombs melt in hot water or milk and will burst into a hot chocolate in seconds! Really fun to watch. Raquel from Organized Island really caught my eye with this version of a Hot Chocolate bomb, and quite possibly has inspired me to try my hand at it.

hot chocolate bombs for valentins day


DIY Lip Gloss 

And along the crafty line how about this lip smacking lipgloss. Crazy thing it is made from Kool-aid and coconut oil, simple and easy. Plus perfect for a day of hearts to keep those lips smooth. The Socialite's Closet has a hit with this DIY.

kool aid lip gloss


Special Feature

And in a special back-to-back feature week, I could not let the fun Painted Mason Jars from Honey I'm Home pass by. There is just something about this quick and easy craft that speaks to me. Probably because it is quick and easy.

painted mason jar


Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter