Monday, November 29, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #403

Messy Messy Fail - I still have daffodils and garlic to put into the ground and it won't stop snowing!!!!  We had a relatively mild fall and I was really hoping that would continue into the end of November/beginning of December so I could just put these last few bulbs into the ground.  Crossing my fingers for a brief warmup in a few days!

Tidy Victory - Remember those gingerbread houses that kept falling apart?  I ended up looking up a couple gingerbread house "glue" frosting recipes on Pinterest, tried a couple and they worked WONDERS!  I even had gel orange and black food coloring left to color the frosting just like the kit had originally done.  I was able to successfully get the houses back together with lots left over for decorating.  I'll never use the kit frosting again!




Welcome to Happiness Is Homemade Party #403

I want to say thank you to all of you who support these parties by stopping by each week, sharing your amazing posts, and take the time to comment. Thank You!

With Thanksgiving over, it is time to focus on Christmas. So I choose Christmas the features this week. I hope you enjoy them.


This week's features:








How adorable are these Christmas Tiles by Carol. She has a wonderful tutorial on how to make your very own tiles. Stop by and see how easy it is.





There is nothing like a lovely table for the holidays and Debbee has a beautiful Winter Centerpiece that is sure to please.  She will give you tips on how to create your own winter centerpiece that can last for the month of December. 




Wow, this is one beautiful Christmas Cheesecake. So festive for Christmas. I may not want to cut into it. Stop by Anns Entitled Life for the recipe.




I love a delicious cocktail at Christmas and this Holiday Cocktail looks amazing. I think I will be making these for the holidays. Stop by Organized Island for the recipe and enjoy!




Do you need any gift wrapping ideas If so, then check out these beautiful packages from Peacock Ridge Farms. They are so pretty that you won't want to open them.




Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter