Sunday, November 21, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #402

Messy Messy Fail - I've been continuing to "button up" the gardens - bringing in my garden decor, clipping back peonies and hostas, etc.  I have a beautiful mandevilla that always goes out for the summer but comes in for the winter.  I got it all clipped down and ready to bring in - left it outside for a day to dry out a bit.  I forgot I left it outside, and it snowed the next day :/. I think it will be okay but only spring will tell!

Tidy Victory - I planted some dahlia tubers from Walmart for the first time and they were STUNNING!  Dahlias are a flower that must be dug up and brought inside for the winter - did that today and MAN did they reproduce over the summer!  The tubers probably quadrupled in size, which means I'll have a ton more flowers next summer!




Welcome to Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #402

Happy Sunday - I hope that your weekend has been awesome so far. It is the beginning of Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. I love this holiday when we get to be with family and friends and reflect on how grateful and blessed we are.  

I also want to say thank you to all of you who support these parties by stopping by each week, sharing your amazing posts, and take the time to comment. Thank You!

For the features this week, I choose a mixture of posts for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I hope you enjoy them.


This week's features:





If you love cookies or you are doing a cookie exchange, then you need to try some of these Holiday Cookie Recipes from our very own Sinea. They all look so yummy.




Thanksgiving would not be the same without cranberry sauce and this one can be made in a crock pot. This would make a wonderful side dish. You will want to get this recipe for Homemade Cranberry Sauce.





Nothing better than a wonderful punch to share together on Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving Punch is filled with cranberries, apples and cinnamon. All of my favorite things. I know everyone will enjoy this. 




How beautiful will these look on your Christmas table? These Upcycled Cotton Reel Table Place Setting easy to create and you can customize them your way.  




How precious is this Dollar Tree Christmas Mailbox? Not only does Niki provide a complete tutorial on how to make one for yourself, but there is a printable letter to Santa. This would be so perfect for the kids. 

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter