Sunday, October 17, 2021

Happiness is Homemade Link Party #397

Messy Messy Fail - I haven't had a solid night's sleep since, well since little Hannah arrived.  I was always able to function quite well without much sleep, but this is a different kind of not enough sleep.  

Tidy Victory - I am finally feeling like cooking and baking again - I've made a few good recipes that I've shared on my Instagram, stop by and check out my Food highlights!



I am so glad you're here to join us for the 397th Happiness is Homemade link party! I'm Niki, from Life as a LEO Wife, and I'm so enjoying visiting everyone's wonderful posts that have been linked up during the month of October. You guys are so talented, and you make it hard for me to choose only five features! Before we get to the link party, let's take a look at this week's fantastic features.


This Week's Features


This mason jar lid pumpkin sign, made by A Life of Balance, is so cute. In this post, Janet gives you a step by step tutorial so you can make your own adorable fall sign. I love that it is 3-D. It would add great depth to a fall gallery wall or a vignette.



Niky from The House on Silverado made this beautiful barn quilt by herself! It definitely doesn't look homemade. She gives you the tutorial for making your own, and I wish I had the tools to build one myself! By the way, she has a great name right? Niki's are very talented, if I do say so myself, wink, wink!


Next up we have this super cute witch's broom doorhanger made by Denise at My Home of All Seasons. She has made available yet another adorable free printable to go on the broom if you'd like to make one for yourself. It's perfect to hang on your door for all the trick-or-treaters who come to your home on Halloween to see.


I love the wire pumpkin wreath forms that Dollar Tree sells. You'll know that if you've been around Life as a LEO Wife any length of time! This Halloween burlap pumpkin wreath made by Cheryl at Sew Can Do is adorable! It's very farmhouse chic, and I love it! The bow is gorgeous, and I will definitely be attempting it on a project or two!


Our final feature is this embroidery hoop turned Halloween hoop wreath. I love upcycling items into something new and beautiful, and this wreath does just that. Ann from The Apple Street Cottage did a great job of making it look like an upscale spider web. I love the addition of the little spider climbing her silk back up to the web!


On to the Link Party!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter