Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #382

Messy Messy Fail - Just a couple days late on this one!

Tidy Victory - We are packing up to head out camping and I've got quite the list of appointments to hit today before we leave - wish me luck!




Welcome to our party and Happy 4th of July!Features of July 4 Happiness Is Homemade party

Welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party. My name is Sinea and I blog over at Ducks 'n a Row. For the month of July, I will be putting our parties together and we are starting the month with a great one for the 4th of July! Take a look at our features:

Featured Posts

 

How to crochet a star towel

Happy 4th of July, people! When I saw this amazing crocheted patriotic stars towel - which can be adapted to make a pillow cover, by the way - I knew we just had to feature this on our Independence Day party. Made by EyeLoveKnots!  


 

Flip flop wreath tutorial

A wreath made of FLIP FLOPS??? Of course. Why not? It is cute, colorful and so so summer! Don't you love it? If I had a cottage, or a beach house, it would be right on the front door. Learn how to make your own DIY Flip Flop Wreath from Life as a Leo Wife.  


4th of July centerpiece

Now this is a great July 4th table! Deb Bees Buzz has an array of tables décor ideas to show you for this holiday weekend. Enjoy! 4th of July Holiday Table on the Porch.  



Succulent rock garden

Alexandra from Eye Love Knots is also the author of the blog On Rockwood Lane and she shared with us how to make a pretty succulent garden like the one pictured above. We get a lot of rain where I live so there isn't much hope I will ever have a garden like this one, but I sure love looking at hers!



Triple berry punch bowl cake

Tracey at The Kitchen Is My Playground made this delicious patriotic cake in a PUNCHBOWL! Don't you love seeing the red white and blue stripes? See how she made it here > Triple Berry Cake in a Punchbowl


Thank you to all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade! Be sure to stop by and see them ♥

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

  Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter