Monday, July 5, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #381

Messy Messy Fail - Now in my defense, I was not at home (we were camping!) when this party should have been posted.  Over a week ago.  Whoops.

Tidy Victory - Pumpkin patch is looking INSANE with growth on nearly every dirt mount!  A few of the ones I had planted with seeds from a previous year, so I found some big fatty seeds I knew would take and stuck them in - let's get ready for fall!




Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #381





Welcome to Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #381 - this is my last hostessing gig for the month but I had a great time picking features, I hope you liked them too!

If you want to follow along my crazy journey of messy fails and tidy victories, look for me on Instagram or Facebook.

We are headed out camping with friends this weekend which we are very much looking forward to.  I'll let you know how all of the food goes!






This Week's Features







Sweet potato fries are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE (and I am a french fry expert, just sayin') so here's a recipe so you can make your own. Do you like to eat yours with honey OR maple syrup? 








Did I mention that not only do I love sweet potato fries BUT I also love s'mores.  It's our camping dessert of choice!  Check out this cute and easy recipe for 4th of July S'mores Bars from Crystal & Co. - totes adorable!









OMG this Flag Layer Cake for the 4th of July has me like WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!   I think I can make this, wish me luck!  Click the link to check out the author's other pictures of this patriotic masterpiece.









And since I didn't think there was enough good being featured, this Creamy Butterscotch Meringue Pie had be absolutely DROOLING!  I guess this is an older recipe (says the author) and I know that classics stick around for a reason.





*BONUS FEATURE*

Pineapple Coconut Popsicles





One more food feature - and this one is the super special BONUS feature - I love a cold frosty popsicle in the summer time.  I even have a set of popsicle molds for making my own, so I'll be trying this Coconut Pineapple Popsicle recipe next!









Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter