Sunday, March 28, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #368

Messy Messy Fail - Just in case you missed it on my IG stories this week, I definitely went to work with multiple holes in the pants I was wearing.  And I had no idea until about 9:30 that morning.  I stayed in my classroom by myself.

Tidy Victory - The garden is starting to wake up and I couldn't be more excited.  A few daffodils next to the white barn bloomed, various crocuses and the hyacinths are getting ready to show off.  I can't wait to smell them out there!



Welcome to Happiness Is Homemade Party #368

Happy Springtime! Spring is in the air as the birds build nests and the flowers are blooming. I hope you are enjoying some springtime weather. Easter will be here soon, so I picked some great Easter posts to share with you. I hope you find some inspiration. 

Let's start with my favorite part of the link party, which is the list of featured posts! Creative and wonderful projects that I've noticed. Therefore, please visit each featured post, and you can link up or get more inspirations by clicking the Inlinkz button. 



Here are this week's features:






Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!   Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!


Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

MelDécor Craft Design

Lisa @ Lisa Craftable and Lisa’s Every Day Life

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Now it's time to share and enjoy new ideas by clicking this below button! Let's link up!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter