Sunday, October 18, 2020

60 Best Halloween Movies

Messy Messy Fail - Besides doing dishes, wiping off surfaces is my second least favorite chore.  Maybe it's because there are constantly streaks, spills and crumbs everywhere and there is NO satisfaction in the chore because what you do is undone so dang quickly.  Do you wipe down surfaces constantly or just once at night?

Tidy Victory - I ran to my fav local shopping mall - the DG (Dollar General) - and found a box of white allysum seeds to plant in my garden for 30 cents.  That's AMAZING!  However, I generally don't have much luck with planting seeds, so I'm hoping for the best :D 




60 Best Halloween Movies




Yup - that's right - you are seeing new, original content.

Hell hath frozen over.

Pigs are flying.

I was inspired.

Halloween is my 2nd favorite time of year (Christmas is my first!) and I LOVE watching all the movies, or as many as I can.  I even have a Halloween Twilight tradition - I watch all of the Twilight series movies, in order, every Halloween.  I cannot not do it, it's my tradition.  

But there really are so many fun and incredible movies to watch this spooky time of year - both for the adults and the family - and I thought it would be helpful to give you my comprehensive-in-no-particular-order list of favorite movies. 

And it just came out to be 60.

I have seen every one of these (except It, no way bro) and the reason why they made my list was because I didn't forget about them.  If I remember the title, I enjoyed it in some way or another.

So give a scroll, find a Halloween movie you haven't seen yet, and enjoy!


  1. The Witches
  2. The Craft
  3. Practical Magic
  4. Twilight
  5. Twilight - New Moon
  6. Twilight - Eclipse
  7. Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 1
  8. Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 2
  9. The Burbs
  10. Halloween
  11. The Crow
  12. Killer Clowns from Outer Space
  13. Nightmare on Elm Street
  14. Hocus Pocus
  15. Children of the Corn (partially responsible form cornfield phobia)
  16. Cujo
  17. The Hills Have Eyes
  18. Christine
  19. Poltergeist
  20. Amityville Horror
  21. The Ring
  22. Pet Semetary
  23. Psycho
  24. The Witch
  25. Blair Witch Project
  26. A Quiet Place
  27. The Village
  28. Hotel Transylvania
  29. Nightmare Before Christmas
  30. Frankenweenie - short
  31. Frankenweenie
  32. Insidious
  33. Beetlejuice
  34. Paranormal Activity
  35. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  36. Ghostbusters I & II
  37. The Addams Family
  38. The Shining
  39. Edward Scissorhands
  40. The Haunted Mansion
  41. Carrie
  42. Rocky Horror Picture Show
  43. The Sixth Sense
  44. Interview with a Vampire
  45. Child's Play
  46. Sleepy Hollow
  47. It (which I refuse to watch)
  48. Gremlins
  49. Corpse Bride
  50. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  51. Casper
  52. Midsommer
  53. The Ritual
  54. Dracula
  55. The Lost Boys
  56. Candyman
  57. Night of the Living Dead
  58. Misery
  59. 28 Days Later
  60. Salems Lot

Do you have a title I should add to my list?  Drop me a comment if you do, heck maybe I'll add it! :D