Sunday, May 24, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #324

Messy Messy Fail - I was really good for the previous two years about starting seeds for the veggie garden inside.  I was not so good this year.  I still plan on doing it - I'll start Monday :D

Tidy Victory - Our kitchen facelift is almost done - just waiting change the switches and faceplates and trying to order new rugs!  There are too many choices which makes the job for this indecisive girl even harder!  



Happiness is Homemade Link Party #324


I finally feel like things are a little more normal at home. We can actually leave. Hooray! But you never realize how much you miss seeing people's faces until everyone is wearing a mask. It does free you up to skip makeup though.


happiness is homemade logo

The features this week are a little bit all over the place. There's some food, outdoor, decorating, entertaining and a makeover. I hope you enjoy these and go visit.





I've been spending quite a bit of time outside. It's the only get away. I really like Chas' solar lights that are made from mason jars. She has so many creative ideas and great tips for cleaning too.


Chas' Crazy Creations Mason jar lights


Have you seen her mindful minute videos? You can find them on Facebook or Instagram. They are the ticket for taking a break and stretching and breathing.

Continuing with that theme, here is Rachelle from My Hubbard Home. She had a great idea for entertaining outside (in small groups of two of course). This would be a lovely thing to do this weekend. Check out her beautiful Coffee Date On the Back Porch.


My Hubbard Home Coffee Date on the back porch.



Have you been following any of the One Room Challenge participants? This is a great distraction. Kristen at White Arrows Home is redoing the guest room in her stunning lake house. I really want to try one of these "some day".


White Arrows Home one room challenge


Her web site will make you want to retire to the lake in style. It looks so warm and cozy in the winter and so much cooler than Dallas in the summer. I'm a sucker for anything plaid so I always love her photos.  Her May table-scape is really cute too.



I'm a sucker for a good furniture makeover. This week we got a post from Wise Little Owl Furniture. Shannon transformed an outdated looking dresser into a modern industrial chest. I really like the way it turned out.





The last feature is food related. If you love tacos, this one looks like a winner and it's a crock pot meal. I've been really giving my crock pot a work out, but this is something new to try from Mommyhatescooking.com (I love that name). Take a look at the Ninja Foodi Chicken Tacos. I'll be making these this weekend.



ninja foodi chicken tacos


Now it's time for this weeks ideas. Hope you will take a few minutes to check out all the ideas below.


Thanks again for joining the party. Remember to click around and visit all the inspiring posts.

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.


Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!

Linda @ A Labour Of Life Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess Andrea @ Design Morsels


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter