Sunday, December 8, 2019

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #300


Messy Messy Fail - My Christmas decorations are still not up!  The afternoons and evenings have been SO BUSY there just HAS NOT BEEN THE TIME!  I only have three performances this week so I'm sure I'll find the time :D

Tidy Victory - The big tree in the library room is up AND HAS STAYED VERTICAL!  Getting that tree up was slightly traumatic - no one is allowed to touch the tree for fear of it falling again.  The kids handed me ornaments and I put them on :D!



Welcome to Happiness is Homemade Link Party #300! 





 Oh my goodness - I can't believe this is our 300th party! I honestly can't remember when I first joined the hostesses but I do believe it was back around #145. I have always had so much fun hosting with all of these lovely ladies and I am so proud of how long we have been partying together! 



 My name is Katie and my blog is Love My Messy Messy Mess. I also share lots of things that I love on Instagram and Facebook - come check out all my wares! Life is all about making messes and tidying up victoriously, and that is what I celebrate! 



December is here and we are busy getting ready for the holiday season at our old farmhouse we call Starry Acres. I REFUSE to decorate for the holidays before Thanksgiving, we just got all of our trees and decorations up! 



I'm a music teacher so our calendar is FULL of performances throughout the month of December. But there's nothing like Christmas music to get you psyched for the season of giving! 


Before we get to the party link, you MUST check out these fabulous features I have picked for this week's party! I had the most dreadful time picking only 5 features, but I think my chosen posts are incredible. 


Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #300 Features








I've stated it before - I am a sucker for a cute holiday wreath!  And it's even better when you can make one yourself!!!  To put the cherry on the sundae, this wreath even features one of my favorite iconic holiday items - A LITTLE RED TRUCK!  I just can't take it - check out this Bringing Home the Christmas Tree DIY Wreath tutorial from Deb at Deb's Buzz and get your craft on!





Making buckeyes has ALWAYS been on my Christmas treat bucket list - and here is the perfect recipe to try!  This Crunchy Buckeye recipe from Tracey at The Kitchen Is My Playground is a fun twist on a classic treat.  I think next weekend I'll be making these!





This recipe for Crock Pot Christmas Wassail looks so tasty and so EASY to make!  Thanks to Arlene from Flour On My Face for sharing this, check out how to make it!





Audrey from Munofore has this FANTASTIC round up of ideas for making DIY Tomato Cage Christmas Trees.  I love being able to reuse and repurpose items around our house and I KNOW I have some unused tomato cages out in the barn!






My dear friend Lisa from Bloghetti has shared this yummy looking Holiday Eggnog Bread for the holidays.  I know, I know - you either love eggnog or you hate it - but I for one LOVE IT!  Make this recipe and judge for yourself how you feel about eggnog.

Are those features I picked fantastic or what?!?!?!?!  I hope you gave them each a click and left some comment love on their postss.  

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!

Linda @ A Labour Of Life

Carol @ Bluesky At Home

Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Audrey @ Munofore

Audrey @ That Recipe



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter