Monday, June 10, 2019

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #274



Messy Messy Fail - I was out gardening a few evenings and the BUGS are out of control.  I am covered in bites - seriously - from my scalp to my armpit to behind my knees.  So darn itchy!

Tidy Victory - I am 100% getting into gear for this summer with several household projects including - decorating our living wall with a picture gallery, getting rid of more old clothes and items no longer needed, cleaning up the gardens, harvesting veggies and getting our spare bedroom/playroom in working order.  One other outdoor decorating project - I'm on the hunt for a CHEAP old wooden table and mismatched chairs to make an outdoor dining area on the lawn underneath our chestnut tree.  We do have a deck but there is something so magical about dining under lush tree limbs full of leaves!  If you see a set available local peeps - give a holler!



Do you ever do something really stupid that you want to slap yourself in the head ~ like a dozen times? I realized in the middle of the week that I did not schedule last week's Happiness is Homemade Link Party. My apologies to those of you who link up through Bluesky at Home. You have my permission to hit me over the head with a wet noodle and a dead chicken. I made sure that this week's Happiness is Homemade Link Party 274 is definitely out there for you to link your favorite posts. We are now into the second week of June and as the saying goes, "it's busting out all over". The flowers are really bursting with blooms and the flower beds and planters are filling in. We are enjoying our updated backyard before it gets too unbearably hot. Hope you are getting settled into summer, too. 

  


Happiness is Homemade Link Party 274

Happiness is Homemade 274 graphic 


 I hope those of you who received last week's features enjoyed them. This week I looked for summer ideas to share. If you have Father's Day posts, bring them on. Let's all enjoy these lazy, hazy days of summer.

Happiness is Homemade Link Party 274 Weekly Features




Outdoor dining is made more lovely with this blue and white summer tablescape from Yvone from Stone Gable. She shares lots of great tips.






Cathy of Vintage Paint and More shares how to transition to a summer mantle with a bright coastal theme. You will love her wreath.
summer mantle with yellow wreath




If you are in need for a sweet Father's Day gift bag, check out what Trish from Uncommon Designs are put together. Great ideas for the dad who has everything.

Father's Day gift bag





If you are Pinning inspiration for 4th of July, then Tiffany of Tee Diddly Dee has the cutest red, white and blue decoration for you.






And, finally, I can't resist a pretty and refreshing summer cocktail, like this Watermelon Coconut Rum Punch from Erin at Delightful E Made. Would love this out by the pool.

watermelon coconut rum punch 



 Please visit these features, PIN the content, add your own awesome posts and visit your hostesses. We love ya for it. Have a great week.
Happiness is Homemade banner


Linda @ A Labour Of Life Lisa @ Blogghetti Carol @ Bluesky At Home Sue @ Crafting a Family Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess Audrey @ Munofore Audrey @ That Recipe 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter