Monday, November 2, 2015

Holiday Fun with Our Bloggy Friends - Fall and Thanksgiving

Messy Messy Fail - Successful 4th birthday party with the UPKer today.  For sharing with his friends at school tomorrow, I ordered 30 blue and yellow (minion!) cupcakes from Sam's Club that I ALMOST forgot to have my husband pick up before 6 PM today.  Remembered in just the nick of time only to have the toddler pull the box off of the table and face down onto the floor.  I managed to save them, minions aren't neat creatures anyways.

Tidy Victory - The minion cake I made for our family party actually turned out okay!  Totally ended up winging this one and ran out of blue food coloring, but all in all I was quite pleased.  Nothing more fun than making a cool cake!



And now we interrupt our regularly scheduled program for ANOTHER awesome round up with some awesome bloggy friends.  Check out our collaboration for fall and Thanksgiving themed posts!





Cherishing a Sweet Life: French-Apple Cherry Galette with Salted Caramel Sauce



I Say Nomato: Fall Harvest Salad Bowl




Cooking With Carlee:  Soft Three-Day Dinner Rolls



Dad What's 4 Dinner: Rosemary Chicken and Dumplings



Tornadough Alli: Pumpkin Bread with Maple Glaze



Love My Messy Messy Mess: Grandma's Apple Crunch



Cooking With Carlee: Pumpkin Slab Pie



I Say Nomato: Apple Crisp



Cherishing a Sweet Life: Cazuela Cookie Bars with Maple Whipped Cream



Dad What's 4 Dinner: Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake Egg Rolls



Tornadough Alli: Apple Coffee Cake Donuts



Thanks for stopping by to check out our fall and Thanksgiving roundup - we hope we were able to inspire you for this lovely season!