Saturday, February 24, 2024

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #515

Messy Messy Fail - Well, here I am again.  Behind by nearly a month - whoops!

Tidy Victory - I have a donation pile the size Mt. Rainier to deliver - Salvation Army here I come!





Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #515

This week is once again a hodge podge of ideas that caught my eye. Welcome to Happiness is Homemade #515 celebrating food, Valentines and just winter in general. These are a few features that caught my eye, share in the comments what is catching your eye, maybe you can help me pick next week. (Last week's)

Trust me it is not easy narrowing the features to 4 or 5 each week. Y’all are so creative and fun!


HIH 515 Pin

Valentine Garland with Felt Hearts

First up from one of our hosts. Yes that can happen because each month we take turns and for me it's all about what catches my eye. Well this heart Garland sure grabbed my attention. Bev from Eclectic Red Barn tells us, I love to make things from items that I have on hand and this garland was no exception. I had both of these pink felt squares and yarn, so I was able to create this garland.

felt heart garland on fireplace


Easy Amaretto Sour Recipe with Sour Mix

How tasty does this drink look from Thirst Priority? This amaretto sour recipe with sour mix looks like the easiest amaretto sour cocktail that you will ever make. It is made with just two simple ingredients so you can spend more time enjoying your delicious cocktail than making it.

amaretto sour in a glass with bottle


4 Simple king bed pillow arrangement ideas

Having a king bed can mean a LOT of pillows. I mean, these are big beds, with lots of room for pillows. Today I wanted to share some fun ideas from Charleston Crafted. They are sharing 4 fun ways to arrange pillows on a king bed. How is that for fun inspiration.

pillows on a bed


Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Soup Recipe

How about a great soup that is point friendly. I mean it is January and watching what we eat is on many of our minds right? Cook Eat Go tells us that this Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Soup Recipe is one of those WW meals she can make that my whole family will devour. Plus, you can still enjoy Taco Tuesday as well without using up all of your Weight Watcher daily points as well!

a bowl of soup


'Tablescape round-up from the Holiday season

Master Pieces of My Life shares so many beautiful tablescapes. I know many of us love setting pretty tables and are inspired by looking at each other’s table stylings. I know personally I am even in a Table setting Facebook group so how could I not share a table each week? Today this fun round up hits right with me, not just one table to get inspiration from.

holiday table setting


Happiness is Homemade #515


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

This party is published on 6 different blogs so, bloggers, the posts you share get lots of exposure! Many thanks to our hosting blogs for giving us all this opportunity every week!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter