Sunday, March 26, 2023

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #472

Messy Messy Fail - All winter I've been wondering why I am slipping and sliding all over the place.  Turns out I bought my tires a longer time ago than I thought.  They are bald.

Tidy Victory - I think I can make it through the summer so that by the time I need to get my car inspected again (August), I can just buy snow tires.  Because in Western New York, ya need snow tires!





Welcome to Happiness is Homemade #472!

Happy Sunday. Although spring has arrived, it is more like summer here in central Florida. Today we will reach 92. Yikes, too hot, too soon. 

Easter is coming so I thought I would pick some yummy goodies that you might want to make for Easter. they all look so good. You might have a hard time choosing just one.

Thank you for sharing, and I can't wait to see what you have to share in this week's party!






Can you believe these Baby Chick Cupcake Toppers are made with rice crispy treats. Check out her post to see how to make them. 




Aren't these Easter Pretzel Chicks adorable. I know the kids will love them and the adults too. Stop by and see all of the other Easter desserts she has. 



This Easter Egg Cake looks too pretty to eat. What a lovely dessert to set on your table. 




Look how festive this Easter Poke Cake is? I love the two different colors of cake and then  different colors to poke with. You can make yours any color you want.  You can have fun with this cake. 




Can you image a bowl full of these luscious Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes. They are so colorful and yummy and gluten free. Grab a handful.




Everyone loves rice crispy treats and these Easter Rice Crispy Treats are so cute. I love that edible green grass. 




On to the Party!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter