Thursday, February 23, 2023

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #466

Messy Messy Fail -  Why can't I post on time?!?!?!?!  Over a week late AGAIN!

Tidy Victory - I cleaned Ethan's room.  Greatest victory EVER!  BTW, Ethan is my keeper of ALL things great and small, if that puts this tidy victory into a better perspective.



Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #466


Welcome to Happiness is Homemade! This is Niki from over at Life as a LEO Wife, back again to choose the features for the month of February. I always have a difficult time choosing from all of the great posts that all of you share here on the party. I'm so glad that I get to choose during this month of love!


This Week's Features


If you're looking for inspiration for Valentine's dinner this Wednesday, look no further. Ann from Ann's Entitled Life set up this fabulous Valentine's tablescape that you can tweak here and there to work for a romantic night in or for dinner with the family (which is what we do!).


Kristie over at Love My Little Cottage is a talented artist, and that shows through with her "mush love" flower pot painting! She said that's she's become obsessed with painting these cute little mushrooms and I can see why.


Radha over at Magical Ingredients shared the perfect Valentine's breakfast recipe, strawberry ombre pancakes. I know what my husband will be making for us on Wednesday morning. I can't make a pancake to save my life! They just burn and tear apart.... it's not good at all!

While we're rolling with the pink colors, I had to include this beautiful growth ruler made by Lee Ann over at Creative Moments. I made my son one when he was about 3 and he had to have Batman, which he's outgrown. What I love about this one is that a little girl will never outgrow this!



Since I live down on the Gulf Coast where Mardi Gras is huge, I had to share these white chocolate pretzel rods made for the holiday by Premeditated Leftovers. This year it falls on my daughter's birthday so it's going to be a day of parades, parties, and fun, and these delicious treats will fit right in! Fun fact: Mardi Gras parades and fanfare did not start in New Orleans! It started in Mobile, Alabama, then moved west where I live, then on to New Orleans a bit later.



On to the Party!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter