Saturday, October 22, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #449

Messy Messy Fail - Ok so I guess publishing the link parties late is just my new MO.

Tidy Victory - Wait until you see tomorrow's party :D




Happy October again. What a fun month, welcome to Happiness is Homemade and we are more than ready For October. So I am sticking to my theme this week, any ideas?

This is my month, I love hosting for October. All the other months my amazing co-hosts share their favs. This month, A Labour of Life gets to share her love of Fall, Canadian Thanksgiving and Halloween, for this Canadian it is an amazing time of year. Today, I celebrate Fall in all its glory. Muted Pumpkins, Rustic Decor and all the things to sip and savour.  Come show us what you are working on. 

High 449


Celebration of Spookiness

This week, a return back to all things Halloween. Celebrating everything The fun and the spooky. I am back to my standard recipe, food, sips, and fun.

First up is the cutest Witches Brew Punch Cocktail from Organized Island. This fun witches brew drink is a fun and festive way to celebrate Halloween. It provides some spooky fun for party guests and is always a big hit at Halloween parties. It is also fun for a hocus pocus party.

Witches brew punch


Cheers to Charcuterie Creepiness

Next up from The Happy Mustard Seed is Halloween Charcuterie Board. This DIY Halloween Cheese Board is simple to make without cooking. You can follow along with our easy step by step guide and build the most beautiful DIY cheese board.

Halloween charcuterie


Dinner in a Pumpkin Recipe

How fun is this dinner for Halloween or anytime in the fall actually. Midlife Healthy Living has really upped for the fun healthy dinner concept with Dinner in a Pumpkin. The recipe is very simple and takes about 30 mins of prep and 1 hour of cooking time. Your kids will be thrilled to see a pumpkin on the table for dinner.


Pumpkin dinner


Wine Sipping Heaven

And then, not a tablescape as there weren’t any this week much to my disappointment but i am still on brand lol. Deb from Debbs Buzz shared the beginnings of her tablescape planning with a fun painted wine glass. The DIY Spooky Dollar Tree Wineglasses are pinned for me to try soon. To welcome the spooky season, I’m sharing how I made a set of painted Halloween glasses over the weekend. They’ll serve as guest favors for an upcoming dinner party on the Gone Batty: Black, White & Purple Halloween Table.


Wine glasses painted



Seems odd for me not to yet again not share a fun fallscape table, but I realy wanted to stick to the Candy Corn Theme this week for you, Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend so share some fun ideas for me to use, got a fun table idea, a new dessert or a Turkey surprise?? Hit me up with a new link.

Plus I promise next week is Halloween and tables and crafts and DIY's all around. Just really needed a fun theme this weekend.

High 449


On to the Party!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter