Sunday, April 3, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #421

Messy Messy Fail - Our laundry room - which is directly off of the mudroom - has turned into a dumping ground.  Remember when I had my dad install that fun black chandelier in there, to make it cute and fun?  That room is now the fanciest mess I've ever seen.  

Tidy Victory - Maybe I'm weird, but I have taken a huge liking to watching Youtube decluttering videos.  Do I declutter like these women?  No.  Can I stop watching these decluttering videos?  Absolutely not.  Perhaps I'll be inspired enough to actually do what they are telling me I need to!  Don't get me wrong I have been making regular donations and throwing things out.  But one women said they got ride of something crazy like 80% of their stuff!






Welcome to Happiness is Homemade! We're so glad you're here to share and explore with us. I'm Niki from Life as a LEO Wife, and I'll be choosing the features for the month of April. I always have such a hard time choosing just five features each week. Keep it up you talented bloggers!



This Week's Features



Emily from Hunny I'm Home shared this adorable moss and Easter egg wreath made with Dollar Tree items. It's so easy and affordable which makes it the perfect spring wreath!




Decoupage is a staple in crafting, so it's no surprise it can help you make customized Easter eggs. In her tutorial, Janet from A Life of Balance shows you how to make your own step by step.




Food can be the perfect addition to decor during a holiday. This Easter snack mix recipe shared by Jen of Cincy Shopper looks delicious and adds to your spring decorations.



Crafts a la Mode shared another great way to use food to decorate for Easter. Check out her tutorial to learn how to turn your butter into bunny decor.




I'm sure most of you have played the saran wrap present game at Christmas. Sarah from Must Have Mom shared a tutorial for creating a new tradition with this saran wrap Easter egg game. Perfect for when the kids are all egg-hunted out!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!   Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter