Sunday, March 13, 2022

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #418

Messy Messy Fail - I missed my seat and ending up sitting on the floor at work last Friday.  There I said it.  The only witness was a lovely paraprofessional I was chatting with, and now she thinks I'm nuts.

Tidy Victory - I purchased some ranunculus corms from an online bulb company and am SO EXCITED to try pre-sprouting them!  I'll lay them on some moist soil in a tray and keep them in a sunny yet colder room for a few weeks until they start to sprout.  Hopefully by then the ground will be workable and I'll plant them - wish me luck!



Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #418




Happy Sunday and welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #418.  I am so delighted you stopped by the party.  

I thought I would pick St. Patrick's Day features since it is "green" this week.



It's time to get to this week's party - simply scroll down to see all the posts that have been linked up by our participating bloggers!

Miss the party last week? Click here to check it out!



This Week's Features



You can't celebrate a holiday without dessert (at least that is my rule)  and this Chocolate Mint Shamrock Log fits the dessert bill. 





Fudge for St. Patty's day sounds great to me and this Mint Fudge look so yummy.




If you have little ones, this is the perfect printable for you.  Stop by 3 Boys and and Dog to get yours. 




Our very own Niki has created a beautiful DIY Shamrock Wreath from Dollar Store items. 
 



Of course a Green St. Patty drink is a must and this punch looks so refreshing.


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board where all features are saved to?  Save our pins to your own board for your future reference, easy peasy!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter