Sunday, June 13, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #379

Messy Messy Fail - We need to start getting the bedrooms ready for the baby - the room we are moving the 9 year old in is a giant playroom currently covered in toys and clothes.  I'm going to be totally honest, I don't even know where to begin :O

Tidy Victory - I can't believe I am posting on time, it's quite the miracle actually.  




Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #379





Welcome to Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #379 - has the weather where you are been as hot as it is here in Western New York?!?!?!

Katie again from Love My Messy Messy Mess - yeah I know it's a weird blog name BUT it's very sentimental.  You see my oldest who is now 9 would say "Mommy I made a messy messy mess!" always repeating the word messy.  I loved it so it just stuck.  :)  

It's just about time to pick strawberries here in WNY, hoping for another good crop this summer.  Do you have u-pick produce where you live as well?

Remember you can also follow me on Instagram @LoveMyMessyMessyMess and Facebook at Love My Mess where I share lots of my messy fails and tidy victories!
 


Lots of amazing posts yet again to pick from - scroll down to check out my features!









This Week's Features





Over the winter I discovered mug cakes and haven't looked back since.  They are also a great way to get your younger ones involved in "baking".  Ill be adding this 3-Ingredient Mug Cake by Suchot into my Pinterest baking folder!



Gilligan's Island Cocktail


Normally I am a hard-seltzer kind of gal but MAN does this cocktail look refreshing!  I bet I could easily turn it into a mocktail (preggo here!) using coconut juice and peach syrup as substitutes.  Gilligan's Island Cocktail could be my new summer drink!







My two boys are super weird about textures of things.  So you would think they would dislike marshmallows.........WRONG!  Sometimes I'll buy a bag and that's their after dinner treat - two plain marshmallows.  Anyways I saw this recipe and I said to myself, how fun to try making our own Homemade Marshmallows, so darn it that's what we shall do!







Karin hit the nail on the head with this post - outdoor cushions take a beating!  Her tutorial and tips to Sew New Cushion Covers is easy to follow and so simple that I truly believe I could do it, and I don't sew!







*BONUS FEATURE*





I love baking, even in the summer.  Turning one of my favorite pies into a yummy bar is perfect - I can just picture myself sitting in front of the campfire with an Apple Pie Shortbread Bar and a scoop of vanilla ice cream - yummmmmmmy!





Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares!  

Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit!

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter