Thursday, April 29, 2021

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #372

Messy Messy Fail - I didn't forget to post this week's link party or anything!  I ALWAYS post five days after the party has started.

Tidy Victory - Even though I was super late posting this party, I got lots of extra sleep this week :D





Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #372


Welcome to our link party! We are so glad you are here. Each week bloggers stop by to share their best recipes, crafts, home decor ideas, organizing tips, fashion tips and more for you to enjoy. If you find something you particularly like, be sure stop by their blog to pin it so you will have quick access to it later.

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party Featured April 24


This is my final week as your monthly creator of our party. It has been so much fun browsing through all of your amazing creations. You all made it pretty difficult to choose features. Every one of them is a work of genius! I would like to invite you to stop by my blog, Ducks 'n a Row, and follow me. ♥ Have a fabulous spring! ... Sinea Before we get started with this blog party, let's take a look at some outstanding features from last week ...

Visit Our Features Here

Crochet projects


Little Treasures shared 15 blog post ideas for crochet bloggers that are truly amazing. It is no secret that I absolutely love crochet items and dearly wish I could find time to start crocheting again. Until then, I do enjoy looking at everyone else's amazing work!
 

Coconut Whipped Cream recipe


Recently a friend of mine brought coconut whipped cream as a dessert topping to a party and I was amazed at how yummy it was. It is one of those "I'll never go back to the old way" experiences. After I tried it, I was hooked! Strength and Sunshine blog has a recipe for Coconut Whipped Cream that can even be made sugar-free, if that is your preference. I can hardly wait to make some!  

Red white and blue strawberry cheesecake bites recipe

Now this is a recipe that I MUST hang onto for the 4th of July! It has the red, white and blue colors and will certainly be a crowd pleaser. The Kitchen Is My Playground is where you will find it ... be sure to pin it if, like me, you want to serve it on a patriotic day >>> Red, White and Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites  


 

Crocheted air plant pods


If you love crochet and air plants, as I do, then this will really strike your fancy. Birdz of a Feather shared her crocheted air plant pods which are perfect holders for little air plants! Green your decor with Air Plant Pods!
   

Vintage teacup garden decor with crafts

Finally, a crafty touch of spring for you. Debbees Buzz has created adorable planters for her flower garden using vintage teacups! They are so pretty, don't you agree? Vintage Tea Cup Garden Decor


NOW FOR THIS WEEK’S BLOG PARTY!

Thank you for joining us this week whether you are a blogger sharing your latest posts OR a reader enjoying all of the inspirational shares! Don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses, they always appreciate your visit! Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade!

Linda @ A Labour of Life

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Mel @ Décor Craft Design

Niki @ Life as a Leo Wife


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Now it’s time to share and enjoy new ideas by clicking this below button! Let’s link up!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter