Sunday, October 25, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #346

Messy Messy Fail - Well, I finally got my Halloween decorations up with 7 days to spare.  It's funny, I find that I always start thinking about things like decorating WAY too early and I tell myself, I'll do it when it gets closer to time.  But then, when I get around to doing it, it's nearly too late!

Tidy Victory - I am participating in a super fun Halloween Hop on Instagram with some fun girls I collaborate with.  Check out the highlight in my stories to see what everyone shared!



Happy week before All Hallow's Eve!  Not sure what your plans are for the spooky Saturday but I am hoping you will have a chance to celebrate and enjoy some hijinx with your family.  Today we spotlight some cool Halloween features and then we will turn our heads to Thanksgiving and, dare I say it, Christmas!  Come show Happiness is Homemade what you are working on. And don't forget to check out last weeks features for even more Halloween ideas!hih  



Nancy C is sharing an awesome recipe perfect for the day after Halloween. Here’s another super-easy candy corn recipe–Candy Corn Bark! Along with the candy corn, this bark also has mini M&M’s, pretzel twists, and dried cranberries in it. It’s a yummy, simple treat to make–a great combination of sweet-and-salty flavors!

candy-corn-bark-40-nancyc-1 



Whispers of the Heart is sharing the perfect Halloween table.  Starting with a theme she knew she wanted plates with a haunted house on them for a haunted house tablescape  " but every one I found wasn’t quite what I wanted. I finally found these on Ebay a few months ago and just gave up and bought them because I knew I had the rest of the tablescape pieces that would work with them." A blogger after my own heart tablescaping to the extreme.  I love this. 

haunted house table  


How stinkin' cute are these mummy nutter butter cookies from Walking on Sunshine.  And hey Y'all we can finally get Nutter Butters in Canada so I am pinning all these fun cookie ideas. These cute mummy cookies get their shape from Nutter Butter Cookies. They come in a delicious peanut butter flavor and are the perfect cookie to use to create a “scary” Halloween treat for the family.

nutter butter mummy cookies  

Next up is a truly fun and easy paper craft. Creating Halloween Cupcake Toppers and sharing a step by step tutorial.  Carole from Bluesky at Home caught my eye. These Halloween cupcake toppers are so easy to make. Get your kids involved. They will enjoy making them.
cupcake toppers 



And hello dinner, how fun is this dish  Spaghetti Spiders for that All Hallow's Eve Dinner.  I am thinking this is a loved by all ages plate. Swirls of Flavor tells us Kids will love our Hot Dog Spaghetti Spiders for their Halloween dinner! Simply thread spaghetti through hot dogs, cook and serve tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese, marinara sauce or just ketchup. An easy recipe that’s fun for kids to eat!

hot dog spiders




Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Happiness is Homemade 346 celebrates Halloween!

Show us what you have been working on and don’t forget to drop by and say hello to all our hostesses And here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade! Linda @ A Labour Of Life Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess Mel @ Décor Craft Design

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter