Sunday, July 5, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #330



Messy Messy Fail - Some of the plants in my garden are seriously overtaking.  Ahem - SPIDERWORT!  I used to feel really guilty about pulling plants out but no longer because it's EVERYWHERE!

Tidy Victory - I got lots of plants into the vegetable garden finally!  I usually start them from seed but it just did not happen this year.  I forget that there's NOTHING WRONG with buying seedings at Walmart and planting them, so that's what I did :D





Welcome to our party! My name is Sinea and my blog is called Ducks 'n a Row. July is my month to host our link party! I am so glad that you decided to stop by and join us. Be sure to share our party on social media and invite your friends to stop by, too!

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party

Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #330

Happy 4th of July to everyone in the USA and happy summer to all! Before we start this week's party, let's take a look at our features from last week's event!


Feature #1 Is a yummy Red, White and Blue dessert prepared by My Kitchen Is My Playground. It looks so delicious, doesn't it?

Red White and Blue Mixed Berry dessert by My Kitchen Is My Playground


Feature #2 Need some organizing help? In this post, Krafty Planner shares the 5 things you need to know about making an efficient filing system.


Filing system advice from Krafty Planner blog


Feature #3 Yvonne at Stone Gable made these beautiful mason jar birdseed lanterns. Wouldn't you love to have some on your porch or patio? I would!


Mason jar birdseed lanterns #DIY by Stone Gable blog


Feature #4 Debbie Dabble has redone her kitchen for the summer and she shares all her decorating secrets with us!


Summer kitchen decor by Debbie Dabble


Feature #5 Rebecca fromStrength and Sunshine cooked up this delectable no-bake vegan s'mores pie ... perfect for a summer holiday get together.




Thanks for joining our party. Remember to click around and visit all the inspiring posts.

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Happiness Is Homemade Link Party 330