Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #328


Messy Messy Fail - Who has been trashing my bird feeders, throwing they many feet across my lawn!?!?!?!  A guilty little raccoon, that's who!  Totally caught him in the act - BUSTED!

Tidy Victory - I am SO late to the party but I finally got some veggies growing in the garden - some peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce.  Typically I start seeds but with painting the kitchen (my plant spot!) in March and April the seeds would have been in the way.  I'm sure Walmart has a few more plants I can deposit in there!




Hey there, Sweet Friends, Happy Sunday. To all of the men out there, a big Happy Father's Day to you. It's the Happiness is Homemade Link Party #328 today! What's on the agenda for you? Leave me a comment and let me know.



Happiness is Homemade Link Party #328!


Welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party, #328. I'm Cynthia from Create With Cynthia. Be sure to check out my You Tube channel here, and subscribe, as I upload videos weekly on Furniture Makeovers and DIY Home Decor project with a seasonal flair.



I know I can speak for all of the Hostesses when I say thank you for stopping by and linking up! It's party time so let's get started.




Feature #1 - Warm German Potato Salad!


I always say how much I love vegetables, (sigh, i know right) and potatoes are right there on my list of food favorites. Potato salads remind me of summer days and barbecues. This Warm German Potato Salad looks so yummy and I cannot wait to make it for my next barbecue. Jen from CincyShopper says, “Warm German potato salad is tangy, sweet, and loaded with crispy bacon pieces."


Warm Potato Salad on the Happiness is Homemade Link Party


Feature #2 - Lemon Bundt Cake!


Lemon's are plentiful this time of year and this Lemon Bundt Cake looks oh so delicious. Have you tried making a Bundt Cake? They are super easy and quick to make. You can keep or delete the poppyseeds to your liking. Poppyseeds seem like a controversial subject, if you know what I mean! Raquel from Organized Island "This easy Lemon Bundt Cake with Poppyseeds is a lovely dessert cake to take to potlucks and barbecues. Made with a boxed cake mix in a bundt pan with a light lemon glaze."


Lemon Bundt Cake on the Happiness is Homemade Party


Feature #3 - Update an Old Birdhouse with Vintage Hardware and Bits of Jewelry!


I love junk and if you've been following me you know that upcycles and recycles are also a big favorite of mine. This birdhouse lacked pizzazz. Now it is full of jewels and hardware all from some old recycled materials that cost nothing. Watch Kathy turn this birdhouse from drab to fab! Kathy from Petticoat Junktion says, "This birdhouse with vintage hardware is the perfect example of using what you have to transform a totally blah piece into a masterpiece."


Birdhouse on the Happiness is Homemade Link Party


Feature #4 Metal Card Catalog Makeover!


This is such a perfect example of trash to treasure. These old drawers were set for the dump, but Stacy revived them with some love and a little paint. Who wouldn't want this sitting in their home. The project came out so beautiful. Stacy from Not just a Housewife says, “My boys wanted a place to store all of their rocks, feathers, and random things that others (including me) might consider trash. I got a call from my mom asking if I wanted the metal drawers that have been in her garage for years."


Metal Cabinet on the Happiness is Homemade Link Party


Feature #5 Garbage Brownies!


I am a huge chocolate fan and brownies is on my top five favorite dessert list. These brownies look so yummy because they are loaded with all of my favorite chocolate things. You can even customize the brownies with your own personal favorite things.

The Lou Lou girls say, "Why choose which of your favorite candies to eat when you can eat all of them atop brownies?"


Garbage Brownie on the Happiness is Homemade Link Party


Now it’s time for this weeks ideas. Hope you will take a few minutes to check out all the ideas below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Thanks again for joining the party. Remember to click around and visit all the inspiring posts.

Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.


Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!



Don’t forget to link up and come back next week.  Leave me a comment and say hello.


Now go out there and create something.

Cynthia


Create with Cynthia logo.
Create with cynthia pin this logo
Happiness is Homemade 328! Pin