Sunday, March 22, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #315


Messy Messy Fail - Well, we are now home for an undetermined amount of time.  This is CRAZY!  Never in my wildest dreams did I think our everyday lives would be changed in an instant due to a virus.  I can't call this my own personal messy messy fail but perhaps one for our country or even our planet!  Are you home from work due to this?

Tidy Victory - We've received many warnings about stocking up on essential items, food products etc.  I am happy to report that due to my typical shopping we were pretty ready to go and did not have to purchase much extra.   I can say with confidence that in combination with items in the pantry, freezer and fridge  I could feed my family for a month, no problem-o!


Welcome to Happiness is Homemade!



Happy Sunday, Friends. It's Beverly here from Eclectic Red Barn your host for the month of March. I hope this finds all of you well. It is such a scary time with the coronavirus 
nipping at our heels. I stay home most of the time and when I have ventured out , I very careful - using my hand sanitizer all the time. It seems weird not to be hugging family and friends but it is safer that way - the elbow bump.


We have been able to get most items except for toilet paper and some meats but we already had lots in the freezer. How are you fairing? 



On behalf of all of our hosts, I just want to say THANK YOU to all those who contributed to last week's party! WELCOME to all the new bloggers who have joined our weekly blog hop. Please invite your blog friends and social network to join us.


Don't forget to use this hashtag #happinessishomemade when sharing our party! 

Happiness is Homemade, Link Party #315 Features



Happiness Is Homemade. Share NOW.#linkyparty #HIH #happinessishomemade #linkyparty #eclecticredbarn




Check out these beautiful Farmhouse Ceramic Tiles that you can make yourself. Stop by Blue Sky at Home for complete instructions.

Happiness Is Homemade. Share NOW.#linkyparty #HIH #happinessishomemade #linkyparty #eclecticredbarn



These chinoiserie-eggs would look great on your table for Easter and Yvonne over at StoneGable provides step by step instructions on how you can make them. 

Happiness Is Homemade. Share NOW.#linkyparty #HIH #happinessishomemade #linkyparty #eclecticredbarn



Wouldn't this gorgeous Watering Can Wreath look great on your door? Debbee gives you a complete tutorial on how you too can create this look.

Happiness Is Homemade. Share NOW.#linkyparty #HIH #happinessishomemade #linkyparty #eclecticredbarn




Does this Dulce De Leche cheesecake make your mouth water? All that gooey goodness and you don't even have to bake it. Stop by My Slices of Life for the directions. 

Happiness Is Homemade. Share NOW.#linkyparty #HIH #happinessishomemade #linkyparty #eclecticredbarn




These tea towels are so pretty for spring. Learn how to add the crocheted edged to any tea towel. Stop by Our Clover House for the complete DIY.

Happiness Is Homemade. Share NOW.#linkyparty #HIH #happinessishomemade #linkyparty #eclecticredbarn



Let’s get on with the party! Grab a cup of coffee and get prepared to be inspired! Today I'm featuring some amazing bloggers. I have chosen some great recipes and several DIY projects. 


I hope you have enjoyed the items I have featured here on the Happiness is Homemade Link Party, #315.


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party. 

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!




Now it's your turn to link up!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter