Sunday, February 23, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #311


Messy Messy Fail - With a successful dentist appointment (tidy victory!) and a hair appointment with a 3&1/2 hour break in between, I had totally intended to bring a book with me.  I was going to find a quiet place for just 15 minutes and read - didn't happen.

Tidy Victory - OMG, this link party is #311 - doesn't get any better than that!!!!!  Come on 90's babies tell me you see my reference :D




Happiness is Homemade, Link Party #311


Happy Sunday, Sweet Friends. It's Cynthia from "Create With Cynthia!" and I'm the Host of the Happiness is Homemade Link Party this month. This week is party #311.


On behalf of all of our hosts, I just want to say THANK YOU to all those who contributed to last week's party! WELCOME to all the new bloggers who have joined our weekly blog hop. Please invite your blog friends and social network to join us.


Don't forget to use this hashtag #happinessishomemade when sharing our party! Last week we had over 120 features that were linked up. Each week we are growing and that is truly amazing.


If you haven't stopped by the Create With Cynthia page, check out what my family of five has going on. I'm also on Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube and HomeTalk TV. I'd love it if you'd subscribe and follow me!




create with cynthia, cynthia nessel, clay paint, DIY Paint, debi's design diary diy paint, vintage furniture makeover, diy home decor, weekly round up, shrimp skewers, spring, upcycled rug wall hanging, floral wreath, artichoke dip, recipes, happiness is homemade


Happiness is Homemade, Link Party #311


It was an amazing week. Today, I'm featuring some colorful and lovely things to hang on your wall or door and some delicious recipes. The recipes look so yummy and healthy.


Let’s get on with the party! Grab a cup of coffee and get prepared to be inspired! Today I'm featuring four amazing bloggers that linked up their favorite projects. There were so many other amazing features, but I could only choose four.




create with cynthia, cynthia nessel, clay paint, DIY Paint, debi's design diary diy paint, vintage furniture makeover, diy home decor, weekly round up, shrimp skewers, spring, upcycled rug wall hanging, floral wreath, artichoke dip, recipes, happiness is homemade

Allyson at Southern Sunflowers shows off her Bright Floral Wreath. This project looks super easy and is a big wow statement for your wall or door. It's really bright but reminds me that Spring will be here before we know it!




create with cynthia, cynthia nessel, clay paint, DIY Paint, debi's design diary diy paint, vintage furniture makeover, diy home decor, weekly round up, shrimp skewers, spring, upcycled rug wall hanging, floral wreath, artichoke dip, recipes, happiness is homemade

Christine at the DIY Dreamer shows off her Upcycled Rug Wall Hanging. Isn't this just the most colorful piece of art. I can't believe it's upcycled.  Just a couple of dowels, an upcycled rug and you have a beautiful statement piece for your wall.




create with cynthia, cynthia nessel, clay paint, DIY Paint, debi's design diary diy paint, vintage furniture makeover, diy home decor, weekly round up, shrimp skewers, spring, upcycled rug wall hanging, floral wreath, artichoke dip, recipes, happiness is homemade


Dave at That Guy Who Grills is showing off Garlic Butter Grilled Shrimp Skewers. This recipe is an easy dish that could work as an appetizer or meal.

Garlic Butter + Shrimp = YUMMY! That is just the perfect combination. There is nothing like getting back into barbecuing when Spring comes.




create with cynthia, cynthia nessel, clay paint, DIY Paint, debi's design diary diy paint, vintage furniture makeover, diy home decor, weekly round up, shrimp skewers, spring, upcycled rug wall hanging, floral wreath, artichoke dip, recipes, happiness is homemade

Tracey at The Kitchen is My Playground is showing off her Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip. I love all vegetables but I am a big fan of artichokes. This dip looks so scrumptious and I do plan to make it soon.



I hope you have enjoyed the items I have featured here on the Happiness is Homemade Link Party, #311.


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party. 

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!


Linda @ A Labour Of Life Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess Andrea @ Design Morsels


Now it's your turn to link up!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Don't forget to link up and come back next week. Leave me a comment and say hello.

Now go out there and create something.



Cynthia
Create with Cynthia, Cynthia Nessel, A Maker's Studio, Craft a Beautiful life, Enjoy the bragging rights, Thanksgiving

Happiness is Homemade Pinterest Board!


Do you follow my Pinterest Boards? Did you know I have a Happiness is Homemade Pinterest Board? Why do I ask, you might wonder?  


Followers on Pinterest are important! I not only PIN content from Create With Cynthia, but just like you, I save PINS from other bloggers to my boards. As a follower, Pinterest sends you my Pins to your home feed and you see them first. If you save one of my Pins, and then repin it, you help me spread my content to others. 

If you are a Pinterest user, then I hope that you will follow all of my Pinterest boards or the ones that interest YOU the most. If you let me know, I will then follow you in return. 




Create with cynthia, cynthia nessel, A Maker's studio, Maker Boss, Vintage Telephone Bench, Refurbished Furniture, DIY Painted furniture, debi's design diary diy paint
create with cynthia, cynthia nessel, clay paint, DIY Paint, debi's design diary diy paint, vintage furniture makeover, diy home decor, weekly round up, shrimp skewers, spring, upcycled rug wall hanging, floral wreath, artichoke dip, recipes, happiness is homemade