Sunday, January 26, 2020

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #307


Messy Messy Fail - Oh MY were the cupboards bare last week!  I was scrapin' for ANYTHING to put in the boys lunches.  They typically buy a school lunch (pizza) just once a week while I make lunches the other four.  With all of the traveling and plans since Christmas, I didn't make any shopping trips to purchase food I knew we wouldn't be eating soon.  But the time had come.  Because bread heels do not make good sandwiches.

Tidy Victory - I am pleased to report there is more empty space in my closet and on my shelves than EVER in my life.  I remember there was one time that I had 3 closets FULL of clothes (young & single days).  Now I am down to one closet - not overly stuffed - a few shelves in the closet for jeans and sweatshirts, and finally the drawers of my dresser.  AND THAT'S IT.  



Welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party 307. We are excited about a new year of sharing, linking, reading, Pinning and inspiration! This marks my last week as a host. Next up is Cynthia from Create with Cynthia. I can't wait to see her fun selections. But for now it is my turn to share those posts that have caught my attention.

happiness is homemade 30

Happiness is Homemade Link Party 307

Welcome to the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party 307. It was an interesting week, normally I would be looking at all things superbowl and hold off on the Valentine's till next week. BUT there was so much "heart" goodness I thought I would start the fun early. It’s tough I want to say selecting only 4 posts to highlight. which is why I want to remind everyone, take a moment and search through. This is a space to get inspired and help each other out.

coffee bar for v day

Cloverhouse has shared the cutest Valentine's Coffee Bar. Do you have a coffee bar/station? DeeDEe like to call it a coffee bar, but thinks her's is more like a station because its so small. Anywhoobs, here's my "coffee area" all dolled up for Valentine's Day!



valentine-tablescape-05 


Next up is an amazing Valentine's Day Tablescape from Ann's Entitled Life.Dressing up the table for Valentine’s Day? This beautiful Valentine holiday tablescape features white, red and pink. A lovely bold theme to compliment your delicious dinner.



close-up-of-MM-cookie-bar-sqaures

We need chocolate and sweets for the special day right? Thick and chewy Valentine’s M&M Cookie Bars are perfect to share or not. Made with mini chocolate chips and colorful M&M candies, these are sure to brighten someone’s Valentine’s Day. Another fun recipe from Lisa at Blogghetti.



finished-bottle-lights-ft-s
Pillar Box Blue has created the cutest upcycle Valentines Bottles. Claire tells us on these dark winter nights, I love to light up my mantle with lights. One of the easiest ways to do this is with upcycled bottle lights.


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.

Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade - be sure to give them a visit!
Linda @ A Labour Of Life Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess Let's get on with the party!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter